WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still here, I average around 6 posts each day (usually). You probably don't see me too much because I don't post in the "big threads." I do a lot of browsing and some posting when I feel like it. :)

LevesqueIsKing said:
I don't think theres much of a problem anymore. If Syntax feels overworked than of course this should be taken more seriously. Until then, I don't know anyone all that well that I think deserves the title. That isn't to say there aren't people who do.

I'll just sit back and watch, then :)

Yet it didn't accomplish anything. Thats where the false hope part comes in...

Yes, it didn't physically acomplish however it did benefit the judgement.

I believe Syntax has previously stated that he also wants more MOD's.

For a site with over 40'000 members we only have one super mod and 2 very weak powered mods, Prez has had computer problems so has not been here for a period of time his return is not known. Syntax is great however there is only one of him, Trulen and Mitch are good and all but they have power in two sections each I think which is nothing.

I thought of someone :)

CantGetAWii

Seriously needs to be appointed. He's been working extremely hard and has been dedicated to the betterment of this site.

For a site with over 40'000 members we only have one super mod and 2 very weak powered mods, Prez has had computer problems so has not been here for a period of time his return is not known. Syntax is great however there is only one of him, Trulen and Mitch are good and all but they have power in two sections each I think which is nothing.

I'll get working on cloning myself :)

As for current mods, I would like to see Mitch and Trulen upgraded and the old non-active moderators removed.

Brawny said:
Upgrade Trulen!

Edit: Scratch that, Trulen for Admin!

Trulen for president...

I do believe that we should upgrade Mitch and Trulen, they have tried as hard as possible but that low power can only go so far.

If we could just get someone appointed to admin we wouldn't have to worry about this...

Is there some reason why i0n doesn't want an admin? Doesn't want someone sharing his site, or what?

LevesqueIsKing said:
If we could just get someone appointed to admin we wouldn't have to worry about this...

Is there some reason why i0n doesn't want an admin? Doesn't want someone sharing his site, or what?

There are likely to be several respectable reasons however lets stay on topic.

Trulen should not be president.
He'd upset both the democrats AND republicans :<

But most deviancies occur in the one section that I govern.

killnoober.png

Which is lucky for you guys.

The others woulda taken care of them if not I had been sniping them :x

But Mitch definately needs to be upped. He's been here longer than I have.

But first things first.
i0n needs to get back before anything is done.

Trulen said:
But Mitch definately needs to be upped. He's been here longer than I have.
ive been here longer than you, syntax and prez lol. i0n is the only one who out dates me lol

A post by Prez... o.0 Everyone, bask in all its glory...

ive been here longer than you, syntax and prez lol. i0n is the only one who out dates me lol

Mitch for supreme ruler?

Wooo
Mushroom party

/sidenote
You know when a post is reported
Who sees it
Im just wondering I use it a lot and it seems to be ignored

how come you got a red mushroom darkprinny? whats that mean? hmm i dont see much that upsets me on wii chat that would cause for need of more mods, except for tonight with this taltool guy. first time ive had to report crap to a mod, and syntax took care of it within like a minute so im happy with the mods we have. ps thanks syntax. pps go flames! boo canucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back