WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syntax said:
When a post is reported, an email is sent to the moderators. From now on, I'll be checking my email more frequently.
Really? That a disappointing setup...

I'll just pm you guys from now on. That would be easier, right?

Can we stay on the topic rather than deciding how a Mod views a report please?

I would have to agree with several of the names mentioned here, especially Byuakuya and Can'tGetAWii.

I think Fr. would be a great candidate however I think one thing a Mod should do is get involved in the community a bit more, I know he is frequently here but usually sticks to a certain section, I think he should maybe spread his wings a bit however he does have extensive knowledge of the rules and is a great guy.

I have noticed that certain members are now trying to be more helpfull
Because of this thread maybe

But we also could do with one that posts in the anime lounge (if possable make me one of just there as long as I keep this mushroom so I can hear THAT QUESTION)
Somebody needs to sort out all them damn Naruto threads

LevesqueIsKing said:
This has been done in the past and has accomplished nothing. At this point all it is is false hope and ego-boosting.

Mostly the latter.

Darkprinny said:
I have noticed that certain members are now trying to be more helpfull
Because of this thread maybe

But we also could do with one that posts in the anime lounge (if possable make me one of just there as long as I keep this mushroom so I can hear THAT QUESTION)
Somebody needs to sort out all them damn Naruto threads

We have had a pokemon clean up and a smash bros clean up in the past, both involved a super moderator maybe contact prez or Syntax since tlc isn't around to do it any more.

Anyway I will go with Byuakuya for sure I explained in a previous post, maybe we should consider Squall? He is a mature poster and maybe with the title his activity may increase?

There is always Dakuda who has always seemed to offer assistance due to past services for a large forum?

I'll vote ANY mod who can help me with my "name-change" problem*.
I've PM'd Mitch and so far not had a reply.

*Due to a pending contractual obligation I'm not allowed to use my real name whilst acting like a d*ck in any public forum anymore - and therefore need to change my name to BrandonFmNM or something - Hell, Even BrandonSucks or Brandon's-a-Jerk would do!!! lol
Any mod who can help me petition ION to do this would have my gratitude.

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I'll vote ANY mod who can help me with my "name-change" problem*.
I've PM'd Mitch and so far not had a reply.

*Due to a pending contractual obligation I'm not allowed to use my real name whilst acting like a d*ck in any public forum anymore - and therefore need to change my name to BrandonFmNM or something - Hell, Even BrandonSucks or Brandon's-a-Jerk would do!!! lol
Any mod who can help me petition ION to do this would have my gratitude.
i never recieved a PM from you. hmm. ill try and get ahold of i0n for ya about the name change

I vote for...

Cpt. McCloud -always seem to have the right answers and brings humor to the table as well.

and..

Byuakuya - just never has a bad thing to say...always positive, and like to help as well.

Frogger said:
Leveeeee...

:shifty:

I See...
:shifty:

The justification?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back