WiiChat Nostalgia

i joined about the same time Bliss was new and a few months before Celeste joined, man wiichat was stacked back then! wiiloaded was so jealous, every so often one of them would spam the place for days, and everyone would be like where the f is ion??? haha

Haha ah the war between WiiChat and WiiLoaded. We lost some good members in that war =/

And the over spill that went on to a temp forum I made.
I remember Wiiloadeds owner contacting me thinking I owned this site (yeah right like that shite would happen if I was in charge).

Haha ah the war between WiiChat and WiiLoaded. We lost some good members in that war =/

Fo-wait, Imma double agent for both sides:papermario:

I remember DP, S_L, KW and a few others went other there for a while. I was the only one that stayed at both =/

Bah WiiLoaded! I tried sremick's site for a bit. It was meh.
They we're too wii-related.

Fo-wait, Imma double agent for both sides:papermario:

I remember DP, S_L, KW and a few others went other there for a while. I was the only one that stayed at both =/

Tell them I say "Ello ther"
After the NES SHOE! apocalypse I began to tire of that place.

Do I really need to be on two Wii forums when I much prefer retro goodness and sitting on my arse playing games

I'm back. :) I know it's nothing amazing, but hey, a member coming back still helps I guess.

In B4 you get brainwashed to post only on that other site.

If only they would follow suit, but post on here

Weird emo Kids and suicide, loose canon sucked. Got banned first day lol brawny was cool mr resi and him were my favs.

I remember you.

Fox
Check the temp ban list

WE ARE TIED!!

Im to easy on these noobs

Back