WiiChat Nostalgia

Our custom profiles are my biggest miss.

I had mine perfectly done for about 2 weeks, then BAM! Took em away.

FUClK YOU i0N. Sorry, needed to be said, and its not like I use the forum much anyway.

I miss the days when Me, Cel, Dave, Prince Link, Eagles, and the others would have epic political debates. Good Times.

D: Now I remember the profiles. I liked looking at how everyone edited them differently.

I miss the days when Me, Cel, Dave, Prince Link, Eagles, and the others would have epic political debates. Good Times.
I loved reading those debates. Fun stuff. ;D

Hehe... I remember when that guy kept on raving about the PS3... Gee, it's been so long. I had bad tween tantrums. Of course I was a 13 year old lil' f-cktard back then. Good times.

Then again who's to say I'm not now... Muahahaha!

Or when I first got into Graphic works and started making my own sigs:
fox1.png

And I got into SOTWs:
soldier.png

K2.png

Chris2-1.png

Neku2.png

PandafromWC3-1.png

An old avy:
Meavy.png

I remember TLC, Demonflair, some blond guy, and a brown haired guy... oh and Kumoriken and Wario2ooo.

Man it's been a while.

OMG ileave on an epic quest (i lost my password and my old file ((metroidman)) got deleted)

and now fox is a SUPER moderator and WiiChat went thru 2012 (basicly)

I remember when we all use to rag on Stickmode about every stupid frickin post he made, especially Prinny. Good times.

I remember when I didn't even have a Wii yet.

And the gun debate thread.

And other stuff I don't need to mention because someone has already done it for me. :)

I had mine perfectly done for about 2 weeks, then BAM! Took em away.

FUClK YOU i0N. Sorry, needed to be said, and its not like I use the forum much anyway.

Ah, I remember them. So much fun, staying up until 3 AM to talk about gun politics and stuff. :lol:

I remember when the Brawl website was still being updated and everyone would be up late talking about random crap until the update...

I remember when I actually talked about the Wii on here! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

it all happened so fast...i remember the cops were evrywhere and there was screaming...

thats all i remember :sad::shocked:

it all happened so fast...i remember the cops were evrywhere and there was screaming...

thats all i remember :sad::shocked:
Are you sure you're talking about Wiichat? Or just some bad neighborhood? ;)

Monsteroids said:
Of course I was a 13 year old lil' f-cktard back then. Good times.
I too remember when I was a 12/13-year-old dumbass (coincidentally, my name was Dumbass_Luigi). Looking back at my old posts, I can't help but facepalm myself.

Last edited:
Back