WiiChat Nostalgia

We need Brawny and Loose Cannon together for just 1 hour again. Enough drama for all of us to last a bit.
In fact, I have her e-mail...May convince her to come back for a bit.
Havent herd from ether of them on MSN for a while

Brawny is distracted with Frogger.
Jill's probably just busy with work I'd imagine.

I remember all the WiiChat new years awards.

I miss Jilly <3

Lol, the crazy ammount of people joined when some pokemon game come out, and when you clicked new posts, all you could see was endless pages of pokemon threads.

Lee Jarret!
And that girl who came on here and like.. I'm sure someone started e-dating her. Probably Brawny. Then she got banned because she was like a man or something.

i remember back when there were no clan threads and not as many friend code threads. everything was neater.

or CK. he was fun to talk to.

Prinny's Advent Calendar

Prinny's Ello Pics (a bit graphic, but funny)

The SOTW competitions (when it was popular)

I remember when I could say the word "rape" in a comedic sense like "the box of rape" then somebody came along and spoiled my fun
Prinny's Advent Calendar

Prinny's Ello Pics (a bit graphic, but funny)
Don't I do that every year?
(I look for stuff all threw the year)

ello38gq5.jpg

They arnt that bad
(tentacle love followed after that pic was made so ok it was bad but not at that time)
(Another thing that person complained about)

PROTIP///-They still exist

Last edited:
i remember back when there were no clan threads and not as many friend code threads. everything was neater.

or CK. he was fun to talk to.

There are no more clans. I'm dealing with them. Need to get a new announcment up I think.

There are no more clans. I'm dealing with them. Need to get a new announcment up I think.
How about a title like "Post a clan, receive a ban*"

*If you post it over and over

Back