#1 problem with Wii

Now that I think about it, my Wiimote suddenly just shuts off sometimes for no reason. It can get a bit annoying. But that's really it. I see barely any problems that bother me for Wii.

Peripheral Compatibilty.

-Classic Controller can't be used with Gamecube games, Wii system memory can't used to save Gamecube games, SD Card can't be used to save games, Wii remote can't be used to reset or access system menu in Gamecube mode, normal USB keyboards and ethernet adapters can'y be used...

***One more thing is, I hate the fact they don't put a classic contoller option for every Wii game, would be a cool bonus for those who own classic controllers.

Seibar said:
no keeeeyboard

I agree! But, I'm getting used to it and the word completion part sure helps. It'd be nice if you could just plug in a USB keyboard and have that work.

I find a special keyboard is kinda useless. I just want some online bundled with my games, some cool download stuff not including retro games, but like the PS3. maybe the ability to save GC games on my Wii. DVD playback isn't a gimmick like blu-ray, it is essential so I don't have to buy a dvd player and then have to alternate with my Wii and dvd player wires. No more movie kiddie games a revolutionary system should have revolutionary fun kiddie/family games. It feels like the Wii is the Hollywood dumpster and ubisoft dump. Niinteeendoooo, wheeerrree areee yoouuuu? I'd rather have first party only than a third party dumpster. Well I don't care about visuals, ninty should have optional enhancements. More hardcore games. I hope it does get better.

Ok this is so wrong what Im about to say look across the internet and you WILL find hacks for a dvd dvd-r dvd - and dvd+ also there are simple mods to do for the light staying on reset button hack not really a hack all the way down to a hack or mod called pulse look it up on you tube and some mods or hacks for cd/mp3 direct plugin or play and another for right now is the keyboard if you search real hard you can find a picture of someone modded a digital (IR)((Infrared)) keyboard to work on the thing I cant say if that was an illegal mod or just some simple configuration of some sort.

The biggest problem I find with the Wii is the lack of the controller to know if you are moving toward or away from the screen without having it pointed right at the sensor bar. Some kind of spacial recognition bluetoothed to the sensor bar would have been a huge improvement to the controllers.

My maion problem would be the online as it's going sooooooooooo slowly and the fact that there's a limit to the downloadable content, more stuff than just VC games.

The sensor bar has nothing to do with bluetooth make your own and find out you can also make your own wireless adjust it how you like and youll have fixed your problem your self. All the bar is is lights its not a sensor at all you can use two candles if you would like its just the same anything thats maintains light and gives off heat will work (well actually Infrared light also ) now to fix that problem lets I just explained how it works and you surrounded the room you play in with IR LED's every 6 inches that sould work because its reading IR lights in actual space and should work better now putting them every half inch would be awesome about 500 of them and youve got yourself a super precise wiimote controller.

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: Analog stereo output only. :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
What the hell was Nintendo thinking? The rumors of DVD movie capability in the future make me laugh - who wants to watch a downmixed copy of a movie?

Back