Am I the only one here who is NOT psyched for Brawl?

No one cares if your scyched or not...just stay out of our forum and quit posting useless threads...

Worthless thread. But, I highly doubt you're the only one. Not everyone likes the same games. Not matter how great or how awful.

Paulpro said:
yes, no, maybe so...

Who cares!

I'm just wondering because everyone is talkign about Brawl, its "brawl this" and "brawl that" and "brawl in february", and I am the only wii owner I know who isnt psyched for brawl. I was just wondering, It wasnt supposed to be spam...geez...

nah, i bet there were people, tjey just haven't responded yet...

i don't see why you guys are complaining....like wtf, you know what this thread is about when you see the title so why even click on it if it's 'useless'
stfu, he was just wandering a simple question......lay off

everyoen's posts(in this thread) is mroe uselss than the thread itself, so quit yo' bitchen

mushroomedmario said:
nah, i bet there were people, tjey just haven't responded yet...

i don't see why you guys are complaining....like wtf, you know what this thread is about when you see the title so why even click on it if it's 'useless'
stfu, he was just wandering a simple question......lay off

everyoen's posts(in this thread) is mroe uselss than the thread itself, so quit yo' bitchen

THANK YOU! *adds to your reputation*

M4573RM1ND said:
I'm just wondering because everyone is talkign about Brawl, its "brawl this" and "brawl that" and "brawl in february", and I am the only wii owner I know who isnt psyched for brawl. I was just wondering, It wasnt supposed to be spam...geez...
You are spamming.

You aren't giving any reasoning behind your opinion. Forums are for discussion and debate. You are asking us to discuss your topic of: "I don't like Brawl"

Mod please close this thread.

balrogs.pa said:
i feel like a trend setter...

quite possibly, i remember Shoko making the same thread, asking if there was anyone here that didn't care about brawl, and everyone answered in an orderly fassion.

don't see why people are such dicks around here.

edit-lik he's asking a question...not asking people to opinionate on him

okay you know what, im' going to find shoko's thread, and if anyone here posted on it respectfully im' going to post that quote here....

Back