Am I the only one here who is NOT psyched for Brawl?

My guess is that the majority of Wii owners would be pumped for Brawl, just look at the activity in the Brawl section on this forum. Having said that the casual market probably has no idea what "SSBB" is, and everyone has different tastes. Basically you wouldn't be the only one not psyched about Brawl.

With all the cool updates I don't see how you couldn't be scyched even with the delays I am still extremely excited about the game.

okay shut the **** up bout threads who gives a ****....yea man im kina cool with but id much rather have MADDEN 08!

It isnt spam, he is asking a question.

Oh Wait I totally forgot, asking a question is totally out of order.

Your all talking as if this is some dictatorship and you are in charge:rolleyes:

I'm not psyched for Brawl either, I mean I am most likely to pick this game up, seems pretty fun and I need to feel all this commotion about smash bros but I am not bursting for it, if it were cancelled it wouldn't matter to me.

Frogger said:
This is spam.

The little girls still care about rep.

that post is spam, stfu

i really don't see how asking a question is spam, unless he is asking that question the smash bros site discussion

and there is so much spam in this sub-forum it's not even funny(especially in te ssb site discussion thead)

maybi someone could make an official "i hate ssbb" thread

so there wont be over 3 threads of it

bw! said:
maybi someone could make an official "i hate ssbb" thread

so there wont be over 3 threads of it

That would just be trolling:rolleyes:

mushroomedmario said:
that post is spam, stfu

i really don't see how asking a question is spam, unless he is asking that question the smash bros site discussion

and there is so much spam in this sub-forum it's not even funny(especially in te ssb site discussion thead)

This thread has been created before, with well contructed English and the possibility for an open debate. The only answer to that question would possibly be called 'yes' or 'no' which provides no use to anyone, you can't expect people to elaborate. I consider this as spam, maybe he should try searching next time.

And the official discussion thread, I can take a dive for that, there's a couple of us who spam it up but we manage to keep the whole thing on track generally, it's not as if we're set out for a train wreck, as this thread is. Look what has happened right now, there's already been people calling it spam, and those, have sense.

the only reason why it's spam is because people keep saying it's spam, if people just answered the question instead of being idiots, than he would have gotten some reasonable replys such as the ones that Eagles and the cappin' repied

mushroomedmario said:
the only reason why it's spam is because people keep saying it's spam, if people just answered the question instead of being idiots, than he would have gotten some reasonable replys such as the ones that Eagles and the cappin' repied

Okay, fine, I'll answer the question;

YES.

Wow, wasn't that so unspammarific.

Back