Am I the only one here who is NOT psyched for Brawl?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Thats the point. The mods won't close the thread. There is a reason why we don't hesitate to self-moderate that forum, and thats because it is poorly maintained.
well i dont think it is poorly maintained, i mean i havent been here long but to me Syntax has been doin a damn good job since he has been promoted. so lets not jump on people now.

mushroomedmario said:
he's not asking people to convince him to like brawl, he's asking if there's anyone else who's not psyched about it....if you have nothing to say than don't post

If you had a thousand answers that consisted of 'yes' and 'no' possibly a 'maybe' if you're being ambitious, would that be freaking interesting to you!? Perhaps, go outside?

manufan15 said:
I have to agree with Frogger on this one. Sorry, but this would be considered spam. He did start a useless debate that would probably have no end. Everyone on Wiichat could have a response to this ignorent question, and anywyay, it is an uninteresting and annoying topic. Who really cares if you aren't excited for Brawl???

Just for laughs, I'll answer the question:

Probably not. There's at least one person here that isn't psyched for Brawl. :rolleyes:

Not a useless debate, do most debates end quickly?, how is this question ignorant*? , in what way is it annoying you how does it affect your life?, I would find it an interesting topic that I would take part in if people actually posted to the topic, who cares if you care about anything:rolleyes:

I'm here Emma!

Eh, I knew I should have rephrased that part of my post.

Don't get me wrong, the moderators here are doing a wonderful job, there just aren't enough of them.

Emma: Exactly. That is the reason why I rarely post in the games section, because there is no discussion. Although, apparently thats where some people live...

for a forum to be alive it only needs one thread and two active members,

still not sure what ur going atlol.. so an entire forum only needs one thread and two people to contribute for the forum to stay alive.. yeah ok

Quote:
therefor a forum dosn't need any threads after it already got one..

yeah did u just contradict yourself >_>.. before you said that 2 thread can suffice for one topic but now your saying a forum doesnt need thread after... wait what again lol

hi still waiting

If you want a good thread with good responses, you need to make a good opening post, its as simple as that

To be fair the other thread didn't have a very good opening post either and that garnished some good responses.

He's not doing anything wrong he's just posting his opinion and people are putting that down lol, But yeah i agree with some- Everybody doesn't have to like the same game, But for me- I would give a pinky toe for this game >_>

Vedelkin10 said:
He's not doing anything wrong he's just posting his opinion and people are putting that down lol, But yeah i agree with some- Everybody doesn't have to like the same game, But for me- I would give a pinky toe for this game >_>

There is no opinion in that opening statement!

I'm honestly not the psyched for it at all. I'm more psyched about Super Mario Galaxy. I could live without Brawl, I'd take Galaxy over Brawl and Mario Kart over Brawl.

hmmmm, im gonna talk through my perspective of "right now" well right now, im not, not 1 bit, the delay just totally crushed my hypeness, i have turned my attention to galaxy and other great games coming out.....but no im gonna talk through my "january" perspective, I am very hyped for this game, the game has everything i want

non the less, i am either or, i could care less about it right now

JerryC said:
hi still waiting

To be fair the other thread didn't have a very good opening post either and that garnished some good responses.

it's really irrelevant and i see in no way i contradicted myself

example

in order to survive i NEED to eat at least a meal every three days(just gussing here) but i can eat 2 days in a row

cans and needs are in two different categories

sorry if this confuses you more lol

Back