Am I the only person who finds zelda and metroid really hard?

cgwalls

WiiChat Member
May 24, 2009
Earth
Wii Online Code
2074-2792-9947-3334
I can never seem to make progress in zelda or metroid without looking up a walk through on the internet. Are they hard for you guys too or is it just me?

You're not alone... I havn't played metroid before, but I outright suck at Zelda, adventure games aren't my thing; even though I love some of them such as Okami. ... I even had to check a walkthrough a few times for Phantom Hourglass, ugh.

Speaking of that, atleast I can play Okami ably. :lol:

I get frustrated with them alot. Nothing is ever straight forward, and I begin to lose interest when walking about aimlessly, trying to find a piece of something that will open the next door.

Although that is where the fun comes in, I do find it hard to play alot of those games at one time.

metroid, yes i consult a walkthrough regularly

Zelda though, i seem to get most things done easily but if i get stuck i'll check one

I didn't find Zelda TP hard, but I did get stuck in places. I never use walkthroughs though, I think they spoil the game

Yeah I do. Once you've played a lot of Zelda games though, you do feel a kind of pattern developing in terms of finding things and knowing your way around the dungeons.

do all the zelda games have 9 dungeons? or is that just the first one?

I should really try and play through these games without using a walktrough. Besides getting stuck in places, Im pretty decent.

I don't find either of them particularly hard and I've never needed a walkthrough.

I did spend an hour aimlessly wandering around in MP3 though before realising that I just needed to blow up a little rock that I'd been standing right next to.

Yeah, MP3 and LoZ:TP are the first and so far only games I've played in their series, and I needed a walkthrough.

I don't find either of them particularly hard and I've never needed a walkthrough.

I did spend an hour aimlessly wandering around in MP3 though before realising that I just needed to blow up a little rock that I'd been standing right next to.

Are you talking about the part were you have to cross that big gap that is too far to jump to and you have to blow up that rock, go into it in ball mode and roll through the spiders.

I walked around that level for at least an hour and a half before using a walkthrough.

-Boz- [UK];1024572 said:
I didn't find Zelda TP hard, but I did get stuck in places. I never use walkthroughs though, I think they spoil the game

That's why spoiler-free walkthroughs exist, eh?

Are you talking about the part were you have to cross that big gap that is too far to jump to and you have to blow up that rock, go into it in ball mode and roll through the spiders.

I walked around that level for at least an hour and a half before using a walkthrough.

That happened to me to

The original Zelda and Metroid games were difficult. MP3 has its difficult parts, but it isn't too bad. I didn't think TP was hard at all, but I'm used to the Zelda style. Link to the Past is my favorite game, and I've played through it and Link's Awakening what seems like a million times.

Back