Any guesses for 2/19?

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
I'm not asking like anybody knows so don't jump down my throat. I'm just wondering if anybody has any guesses. Not what you HOPE, there's already 20 threads for that. And I've probably posted in all of them, too. :hand:

Usually we at least have something like Nintendo Power's list for what games will be out by whenever. I'd say Donkey Kong Country but I've said that the last 3 weeks and been wrong so now I'm not gonna say it and see if reverse psychology works with it.

He's wondering what we think the VC releases will be in tomorrow in the US. Well I think Nintendo is going to do some SNES, why not release Chrono Trigger :D. Thinking of the franchises yet to be on the VC, I am seriously going with either Star Fox or Donkey Kong Country. So we've got Mario, Zelda, Kirby even Kid Icarus. So what do they have left the fox and the monkey. If they do release those I will be a happy man.

Punchout?

Some classic games might be a good idea, seeing as how Captain N: the Game Master is due to be released on DVD soon.

Didn't they release an official list of what games they'd be releasing in Q1? We're getting really close to the end of Q1. I sleep so much that it's hard to distinguish my dreams from reality so maybe it was just a dream back in January or something but I seem to remember Super Mario RPG, Super Metroid, Super Punch-Out, and Donkey Kong Country all being confirmed. I forget what else off the top of my head. I love the SNES but I'd kinda like to see a little more action with the other systems. Last week's all NES list made me kinda happy.
I agree with the franchise idea, though. And it's definitely Nintendo's MO to do something like that, so it might be a good guess to think Star Fox 64 could be released very soon. I remember paying $80 for that when it first came out. July 8, 1997 I think? Anyway, Super Metroid, Donkey Kong Country, and Star Fox would all be good guesses at this point based on that theory.
I'm also down with the idea that they'll release bigger games when there's a lack of major releases. Once they release Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, etc. I think we'll be getting back to the crap weeks. They know how to play us.

Michael Hardman said:
This is where the Vote Channel could be used to vote for what ames you want to see released.

i thought of that too... ninty should totally use the vote channel for gamer feedback

I never played Chrono Trigger but it's one of those games I hear so much about that I'm dying for it to be released. That's a completely different aspect of VC that I love, getting a chance to play games I never played in the first place. Kirby was new to me last week and it's just like getting a brand new game, I don't care what generation it was from.
I wish they could get Perfect Dark. I won it on eBay for N64 and never received it, so that's the closest I ever got to playing it on N64.

Back