Christians

Bulldogxx831 said:
But we THINK we have a choice. It's a possibility that these things are decided but all in our heads its a choice. If we knew our future then we could change it. But wouldn't god see it coming. IDK too confusing back to wii golfing.
Kinda like what Matrix Reloaded was all about really.

Edit:
Mitch2025 said:
that is not reasonable! it should be called the Flying spaghetti MUTANT! that is the most resonable choice!

(lol funny episode!)
Of course, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is all about believing because something cannot be disproven.

One cannot prove the existence of anything except their own thoughts. It's the whole brain-in-a-jar philosophy thing.

Perhaps that's the root of Nihilism... *ponders*

Last edited:
aww crap. i was about to merge your post and deleted the unneeded part. sorry!

EDIT: it seems you fixed it. again im sorry about that:mad2:

Wait so we can worship Gaint Isopods they exist

listen y dont u try goin to church just once and it could change your life for a whole lot better.............and no way it could do u harm?

333Wii333 said:
listen y dont u try goin to church just once and it could change your life for a whole lot better.............and no way it could do u harm?
its rare for a devout non-believer to go to church once and have their life changed. also they could say the same about you going to a satanist church

333Wii333 said:

DAR DAR DAR I WAS RAISED CATHOLIC. Try reading again, kthx.

kissoff182 said:
I don't have anything against someone just believing in a god. What I don't understand is why people live in fear of a god and fear "sinning."

Why do people think that gay marriage is wrong? It doesn't hurt anyone. What's wrong with premarital sex? Once again, it doesn't hurt anyone (except in some cases it emotionally hurts the two consenting people). Is abortion wrong because it's killing a baby or because "God says it's wrong?" I have mixed feelings about abortion. I don't believe in LYKE OMGZ IT'S MAH BODY ILL DO WAT I WANT W/ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 But I also don't want irresponsible people to be parents. There's more to it than the Bible says, "blah blah blah."

Why do people feel the need to say, "Jesus loves you" or "God bless you?" Why do Christians feel like they need to "save me" from Hell, which may not even exist? Why do people tell me if I'm wrong about God existing I'm going to Hell? If there's one thing I learned being raised Catholic it's that God/Jesus loves me for who I am and will let me into Heaven because I'm a good person, not because I believe in Christ. I just wish people wouldn't live their lives 100% by a fictional book.

Im not christian, nor any religion. (and im definitly not ANTI-Religion in any way, i got to a christian youth-group actually.) But you dont have a right to say half of that. Especially calling the bible a 'Fictional book' , there is no proof in that.

People have the rights to believe whatever they want, it helps alot of peoples lives. The real people that need to go are asses that go around bashing religion. :prrr:

And also, some sex lessons buddy: Sex BEFORE 18 years old can harm the girl down the road with cervical cancer.. etc.. Because its not fully developed and what not.

Last edited:
PtonJalken said:
Im not christian, nor any religion. But you dont have a right to say half of that. Especially calling the bible a 'Fictional book' , there is no proof in that.

People have the rights to believe whatever they want, it helps alot of peoples lives. The real people that need to go are asses that go around bashing it. :prrr:

I don't have the right to say that? Must I post Amendment I? I have the right to say that; what I don't have the right to do is shove my views down your throat, which I am not.

333Wii333 said:
y did u give up christianity

My life is wonderful, and I don't worship anyone except for my boyfriend, South Park, and The Golden Girls (that was partially joking). Actually, I worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who I REALLY HAVE SEEN!!!!!! Mitch said that his life has been better since he accepted Christ. Well, I've always had just a plain positive attitude, and my life is great. I think that's enough. My parents raised me well, even with Catholicism under my belt, but that's because they didn't force it down my throat and bash every person who wasn't exactly like them. They did read the bible to me BUT they told me that the bible IS just a book of stories to teach you lessons. It's not a book to be taken literally.

I no longer consider myself Christian because I don't go to church, I don't pray, and I am uncertain if there is a god. I really don't believe that Mary, if she existed, was a virgin. Most of all, I have been scared away from those who are huge bigots and look down on those who aren't Christian, those who wish to integrate the church into politics, which is a bigger number than you think.

Darkprinny said:
Wait so we can worship Gaint Isopods they exist

[MEDIA]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/PiePirate/totallyrelevant.swf[/MEDIA]

Sorry that pic just reminded me of this.

kissoff182 said:
I don't have the right to say that? Must I post Amendment I? I have the right to say that; what I don't have the right to do is shove my views down your throat, which I am not.

My life is wonderful, and I don't worship anyone except for my boyfriend, South Park, and The Golden Girls (that was partially joking). Actually, I worship the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who I REALLY HAVE SEEN!!!!!! Mitch said that his life has been better since he accepted Christ. Well, I've always had just a plain positive attitude, and my life is great. I think that's enough. My parents raised me well, even with Catholicism under my belt, but that's because they didn't force it down my throat and bash every person who wasn't exactly like them. They did read the bible to me BUT they told me that the bible IS just a book of stories to teach you lessons. It's not a book to be taken literally.

I no longer consider myself Christian because I don't go to church, I don't pray, and I am uncertain if there is a god. I really don't believe that Mary, if she existed, was a virgin. Most of all, I have been scared away from those who are huge bigots and look down on those who aren't Christian, those who wish to integrate the church into politics, which is a bigger number than you think.

so ur life is great now but what about when you day????

"i would rather live my life as there is a god and find out there isnt,than live mylife as theres not a god and find out thtat there is"

theres no point not to belive

333Wii333 said:
Your life is fine now but what about when you are dead?

"I would rather live my life thinking there is a god and finding out that there isn't than to live my life to think that god didn't exist and find out there was a god."

There is no loss in believing there is a god.
Fixed for everybody who reads English.

lolololololol, Bulldog.

Anywho, 333Wii333.............. hey, did you know that 333+333 = 666?

I have a question: how are YOU right? I believe in a god that says that Christians are all wrong and that if I believe in Christ, I will go to a place as bad as Hell after I die. He said that all Christians will be going to this horrible place.
Won't it suck if YOUR god doesn't exist and mine does?

And as for your grammar, if you're going to use "ur," use it right. "ur" = "u r" = "you are," which can't be possessive. Hey, I have a better idea! How about you just learn English or don't use bullshit internet shorthand because your fat hand is too lazy?

Last edited:
333Wii333 said:
What God do you believe in?

Edited by kissoff182 because 333Wii333 can't spell or form a sentence.

Not many people have heard of him. He was recently discovered. His name is Steve. He told our prophet Rob that all of the other religions had it all wrong and that they were all going to a place very similar to what the Christians call Hell.

Back