Christians

333Wii333 said:
kissoff you really belive that some guy that is still alive just happens to be a god???

he is just some loser guy w/ no life that wants to be recognised

That's what Jesus was!!!!

Is this guy for real? ^^^:rolleyes:

jesus agreed to be hung and tortured for us but thts not all he REAPPEARED thts wht easter is my friend

wht amazing thing did steve do just say hes god???

and how do you explain mary she was a virgin yet still had a child huh?
o and the 3 wise men no1 told them to go to the manjor exept for an angel sent from who ??..............steve? NO rob? NO ... god?? YESSS

333Wii333 said:
jesus agreed to be hung and tortured for us but thts not all he REAPPEARED thts wht easter is my friend

thats easy, a guy doesn't have to put his genitals inside a woman to get her pregnant, thats why you always use a condom :D

Waaaaa jesus was an accident due to bad foreplay!!! hahaha

ok 333Wii333, let me save you some embarrassment. kissoff is joking. she doesnt actually believe in that lol.

EDIT: another thing, 333Wii333. you cant state "facts" from the Bible to someone who doesnt believe in it. just because you say so doesnt make it true.its what YOU believe, not them. you have to find another way to explaine

333Wii333 said:

Jesus was nailed to a cross, not hung.

Were there sperm banks back then? And you can become pregnant without having sex... Joseph probably came in his hand and then fingered her. And she was married so why didn't the two of them have sex? Isn't okay in Christianity to have sex once you're married? Apparently not. He had to finger her with sperm on his hand.

Rob, our prophet, was conceived by a deer and a hippo, but immaculately came out human. He was recently sentenced to death. They're going to cut his head off, old Britain style. He too, will come back alive.

seems like anyone on this planet can just wake up one day and tell people to believe what they say or there going to perish in eternal torture. and all you gotta do is tell people that if you believe youll get some insane reward that doesnt exist but you dont get it till your dead so you cant even enjoy it anway.

hahahahahha. like i thought id be pretty hard to move around nailed to a cross but he makes it look so easy.

you fool prinny. jesus saves after each level. he doesnt save the soccer ball. (or futbol ball depending where your from)

Edit: Disregard this post. But I might convert to the Bob and Steve religion.

Last edited:
Back