COD4 Thread

blueovalboy7 said:
Depends on the map and what gun I'm using on how I play. With an SMG or Assault Rifle I'll tend to run around the map and thats when I usually go 25-5 type games, when I camp and use my Sniper Rifles, G3, M14 I'll camp and try to find a good "Sniping" spot. Pretty much my style changes every match. (As of late I've been playing very mediocre. I'm sick and I think it's messing with me.)
i didn't know a good cod4 wiichat player existed, i look forward to playing with you when i get my 360 back.

<<< ^_^

Nah, I only played for like 6 days but my K/D ratio is already higher than most of my friends.

But I gotta relearn again since i havent played in a while cuz my 360 is also in for repairs

Haha, I'm down, we need an all WiiChat group of 6 to roll with one day. (I only play hardcore, so if you're wanting to play regular it will take some time for me to adjust.)

blueovalboy7 said:
Haha, I'm down, we need an all WiiChat group of 6 to roll with one day. (I only play hardcore, so if you're wanting to play regular it will take some time for me to adjust.)
i started playing hardcore a while ago because of your previous post and its a lot better. but i went back to TDM when i went into prestiege and lost my weapons. im slowly getting them back though i think im at like level 28. i dont get on much anymore.

Hell yeah, Rachels back on COD4 for the week.

Got some 2 day trial codes from people while I'm at my mothers for the week!

*dances*

is there any way to see other players stats? i wanna know players overall k/d ratio's.

i haven't played it much but still can own some players.

I'll tell you what mine is. 1.30 roughly my overall kills are 26,100, and deaths about 20,000. Also my accuracy has gone way down since I started using the LMGs more, was 18.5% now its down to about 17.6%.

played cod4 for the first time in almost 2 weeks today. But it was on the PS3. I had to start from scratch but I still got 1.70 k/d ratio.

If I were to start over my k/d would be much better, but thats what I get for jumping straight into COD from Halo.

Gaz said:
i was like that, i would try and reload, and throw a grenade BUMMER!!
Did you at least change your button layout to tactical? It switches melee from RS to B and crouch from B to RS like in Halo, made my transition much nicer.

Back