COD4 Thread

i prefer to keep the controls for both games the way they were intended so it just takes about half a match to stop throwing grenades if i was playing halo earlier that day.

anyways, im on prestiege 1, level 28 but something weird keeps happening to me. i'll level up, unlock double tap and edit my classes and then ill play some more and stop. then ill go back and ill be level 28 again and my classes will be how they were prior to level 29. this happened 3 times now. hopefully it saved this time and tomarrow when i goto play ill still be a 29.

Yea my buddy had the same thing happen to him, I don't know why it would do that.

In regards to button layout, it doesn't feel right to click down on the RS to melee, just doesn't make sense as well as pressing B to crouch/go prone.

I like RS for knifing. I mean when im moving around I have my right thumb no RS regardless so that I can aim, so if I see someone upclose I just click it.

That does make sense, I just don't like it, I mean I can be looking around see someone aimed at me then hold RS and drop to the ground. (I know that pisses people off, but it is effective)

Heh, yea thats true too. I guess its a matter of preference, I personally don't usually see myself in the position to do that in time to live. Most people are decent shots and can kill you with a few bullets.

T3kNi9e said:
Heh, yea thats true too. I guess its a matter of preference, I personally don't usually see myself in the position to do that in time to live. Most people are decent shots and can kill you with a few bullets.
Well I do have pretty decent reaction time, considering, but yea it doesn't always work, but B is easy enough for me to hit that it wouldn't matter too much if it takes a split second longer.

Finally got my 360 back. It took exactly 2 weeks to get it fixed and back into my hands.

It was funny watching the Fedex guy walk right back into his truck before giving it to me. He honks the horn and come to find out, he was scared of two dogs roaming the streets lol.

Last edited:
T3kNi9e said:
Finally got my 360 back. It took exactly 2 days to get it fixed and back into my hands.

It was funny watching the Fedex guy walk right back into his truck before giving it to me. He honks the horn and come to find out, he was scared of two dogs roaming the streets lol.
Good stuff. Anybody registered on Gamebattles.com?

i just got COD4 a couple days ago, and i must say its pretty fun. until now ive been playing halo 3 like crazy, and it seems as if it is messing me up in COD 4, i just keep running out and getting killed everytime. im not used to not having a radar, that helps me a lot in halo.

Gregtheman10 said:
i just got COD4 a couple days ago, and i must say its pretty fun. until now ive been playing halo 3 like crazy, and it seems as if it is messing me up in COD 4, i just keep running out and getting killed everytime. im not used to not having a radar, that helps me a lot in halo.
Depends on the game mode you play, but there is a map. Like T3k said it only shows locations of people who shoot their guns without a silencer (Attachment) and when a UAV is up (Radar) and even then it only shows those who don't have a UAV Jammer (Perk) so it will take some getting used to coming from Halo. I know I had the same difficulties and maybe some different ones jumping straight into COD from Halo.

T3kNi9e, did you look at Gamebattles? I'm on a team, but since I've joined the team we haven't played any ranked matches. I kinda want to leave the team, because before I joined they're 1-6 with 6 losses in a row. Kinda pathetic, but they're my buddies I usually play with so meh.

Last edited:
Back