COD4 Thread

blueovalboy7 said:
Depends on the game mode you play, but there is a map. Like T3k said it only shows locations of people who shoot their guns without a silencer (Attachment) and when a UAV is up (Radar) and even then it only shows those who don't have a UAV Jammer (Perk) so it will take some getting used to coming from Halo. I know I had the same difficulties and maybe some different ones jumping straight into COD from Halo.

T3kNi9e, did you look at Gamebattles? I'm on a team, but since I've joined the team we haven't played any ranked matches. I kinda want to leave the team, because before I joined they're 1-6 with 6 losses in a row. Kinda pathetic, but they're my buddies I usually play with so meh.

Yea its cool, reminds me of when I used to play in leagues for other games. But I don't like playing in leagues anymore because after a while its all about competition and starts to take the fun out of the game.

Well I've played the game for fun for a while now, I'd like some real competition, and I mean once I'm at 10th prestige level 55 I won't have much left to play for.

ok....do you consider the first time you go through the rank (getting a new Icon every 3 or 4 levels) "first prestige"? Or is first the first time you re set your rank.

If it's the sooner than I'm on 3rd...if the latter I'm on 2nd. (let's just say I've re set my rank twice) Lvl 35

yesterday I had an excellent game on shitment (yes i meant to spell it like that) HQ. I went something like 120 - 10

I hate the shipment map^^

I prefer the more housed middle easten maps.

I consider the prestiges how it is shown in the game, the first time through is just the first time through, every subsequent time through is a prestige. Let me find the image and I'll show you what I mean.

COD4prestige_icons.jpg

I'm currently on the 9th prestige. I believe level 31. I have 5 friends who are level 55 gold crosses (10th prestige). Almost caught up.

Lately we've been playing a lot of "Clan Matches" set up through Gamebattles.com, has added a new dimension to the whole online gaming for COD for me anyway.

Im level 29 1st prestige. I barely have gotten to play. Only a total time of 2 days I think. My xbox broke again :/ Disc drive error

T3kNi9e said:
Im level 29 1st prestige. I barely have gotten to play. Only a total time of 2 days I think. My xbox broke again :/ Disc drive error
Damn that sucks, hopefully you can get a decent box that will last you.

blueovalboy7 said:
I consider the prestiges how it is shown in the game, the first time through is just the first time through, every subsequent time through is a prestige. Let me find the image and I'll show you what I mean.

COD4prestige_icons.jpg

I'm currently on the 9th prestige. I believe level 31. I have 5 friends who are level 55 gold crosses (10th prestige). Almost caught up.

Lately we've been playing a lot of "Clan Matches" set up through Gamebattles.com, has added a new dimension to the whole online gaming for COD for me anyway.

Oh thanks for that.....then yeah I'm on second around level 40

first prestiege around level 41 or 42 ish. i stopped playing ranked matches and began playing lots of private matches cause they are more fun. once i hit 55 again im going to stay there and get my gold guns and be done. (ill still play of coures but purely for fun)

I'm about to come upto level 55, I'm going to do first prestige then go into second prestige and stay there. The reason for this is because I think the 5 stars look ugly, the first prestige badge looks ugly, and the third prestige badge looks ugly.. so I'll stick to the second :D

I'm Trying To Snipe More...
On My Dragunov, I Have 58 Kills With It. 29 Of Those Are Headshots! ^_^

Uhm... Level 38, No Prestige... Haha, I'm a Noob.

Back