Daviduk200's------Wii game reviews----- and hints

the only thing i didnt agree with was how you subtracted points off of games for not having a story or not having multiplayer. zelda isnt ment to be multiplayer and wii sport isnt ment to have a story. period.

you should have just not included those categories for that game.

but overall... the reviews were decent.

yeah but the only reasone i could not do that is then it would screw up the grade system, as if i missed out multiplayer in zelda it would only be 60/60 max meaning it would not be possible for it to get A or A+.

also some sports game do have stories, like basketball has you starting of as a average joe and working your way up signing contracts and training, where as fifa has you trieing to ear all the cups and being the best, but wii sports there is not cups, no making an average joe into a superstar so no story.

Very well written, good and good to see you evaluate all aspects of the game. only one thing i disagree with is i think warioware deserves less i mean i thought it was dreadfull,

any way Repped.

P.S are you really no posting ban or is that the little motto thing its hard to tell with some people.

EDIT: How comes i cant rep you, never mind if it ever lets me i will

Yeah i was on a no posting ban unfortunatly, it was for "SPAMMING" Aparently lol, anyway thnx m8

A nice list of reviews there. It will help other Wii owners to decide which games to purchase and which ones to avoid. Nicely done. :)

again great reviews, good to see your no longer banned, and hay i can rep you now.

also i have to say me n you are alike iv read ost of your threads and they are pretty good, except i way prefer resident evil to silent hill i just think silent hill is to scary for me

anyway c ya

NEW INFO My grades method has changed for those who notice a difference, + i have added a new review,

Soz for double post but i belived it necesarry

Yet another great review, i would rep you again but it says i must give it to others befor i can to you again lol,

anyway keep em coming

Thnx anyway, People iv added a new review, my first Virtual console game review, hope you enjoy

reped thnx for making all these guides :wink:

umm sorry i cant rep you right now it said that i have to give other peaple rep

I appreciate the time it took you to write these reviews but you really cant deduct a game ten points for no multiplayer because you have to judge each game on its individual style. My top three favourite games ever have no multiplayer.

i agree and disagree,

but be honest any great game without multiplayer, would be even better if it had opportunities for multiplayer, (if it did not effect the main game) im sure i would prefer any game with multiplayer.

yes i seems harsh taking away 10 points for no multiplayer, but its necessary, otherwise my grades system would screw, up, take zelda for instance, i loved it, But if it had multiplayer i would most likely play it still today, where as i rarely play it now, (i know zelda is not meant to be mulitplayer, but it would be better if it had it)

i value multiplayer gaming alot as i come from a big family, and have lots of friends, i dont wanna hang around playing single player games with family or friends thats just boring.

and im sure many will agree, therefore any great game would be better with multiplayer

also i would like to point out. that my top games are also all single player, but i would love them all even more with multiplayer.

resident evil 4 (my best wii game so far) No multiplayer
Zelda ocarina of time i love it no multiplayer,

Final fantasy series (absolutaly love them to bits) no multiplayer.

but they would all be better with a little bit of multiplayer imo

Last edited:
Back