DMC4 not exclusive

I'm pissed Microsoft is winning because Sony suddenly became the dumb company on the block. To go from #1 to dead last is insane. Sony has a lot of bad blood with game developers. They don't listen to the programmers! The PS2 had anti aliasing flaws, but they made it work. So this time around does Sony learn? No they make it even harder with the multi thread coding, and contradicting processors.

Sovieto said:
ever stop and think that if ps3 dies, it will be a war against the 360 and the wii?

I'm not very worried. The 360 and the Wii are too different and for the most part, different groups are being targeted. If the Wii doesn't get a good load of games, then yes it could be crushed by the 360. But that would be the case for any console. And I can see the Wii getting a load of good games.

Now that I'm thinking about this, I think this is a bad time for exclusives to be flying off the PS3. Right now, the Wii and 360 are leaving it in the dust in terms of sales and Sony has a lot of catching up to do. Home and LittlebigPlanet helped Sony some. But now with the "go multi" trend, I think the confidence in the PS3 is going to be undermined even more. In my honest opinion, if Sony doesn't shape up by holiday 2007, the PS3 is going to be this gen's GC. Metal Gear Solid is only one game and will not be the savior of the PS3 (SSBM didn't help so why should this game?).

Back