Final Fantasy XIII no longer exclusive?

I know everyone is focused on the 360, but FF7 did extremely well when it was ported to the PC. It would be great to see another FF game on the PC aside from XI.

I said it once, and I'll say it again. It all comes down to MGS4. If Sony can retain that exclusive right they can last. The fact that these games keep getting delayed only feeds the rumors.

FF will come to the Wii as Crystal Chronicles again ... so in a way yes it will come.... as for FF13.... it is hard to say ... it seems like Enix is more into great looking graphics with great storyline.. not really an innovative approach to gaming.. and guess the old phrase .. "if it is not broken... " you get the idea... so unless SquareEnix really wants to change something it will be hard for the Wii to get FF13 (unless Sony pisses them off like how SquareEnix chose an inferior system (raw power) liek the PS over the N64 because nintendo was stupid and wanted to keep the cartridge based games)

I think Square realizes just how many copies they could sell if they put a true Final Fantasy game (not a ripoff like CC) on the Wii since they've already see huge sucess with the Final Fantasy titles on the DS. And the upcoming one is already projected to sell A LOT and has recieved great reviews. The Wii is very capable of handling a game like that and it would do very well with the Wiimote or the Classic Controller.

MasterJedi2U said:
I think Square realizes just how many copies they could sell if they put a true Final Fantasy game (not a ripoff like CC) on the Wii since they've already see huge sucess with the Final Fantasy titles on the DS. And the upcoming one is already projected to sell A LOT and has recieved great reviews. The Wii is very capable of handling a game like that and it would do very well with the Wiimote or the Classic Controller.

That's why the Wii will get FF13, the chibi version.

By chibi do you mean Crystal Chronicles? Cuz thats not what I want and I don't think thats what Square will continue to do if Wii owners stand up and say something to them. But of course you're entitled to your opinion just like I am to mine. I would just really love to play Final Fantasy 13 since 12 seems kinda boring to me and a bit of a letdown.

The 360 Elite looks nice. But once again... Why do I need so much hard drive space?! 50gb was plenty for my computer. The new processor for the 360 really caught my attention. It doesn't overheat as easily. I hope the systems focus more on the processors, CD burners, and less on the hard drives.

FF13 will be a beast in how much space it will take up. 10 DVDs long, or 5 BRs with over 1,000 hours of gameplay.

Last edited:
sagema said:
The 360 Elite looks nice. But once again... Why do I need so much hard drive space?! 50gb was plenty for my computer. The new processor for the 360 really caught my attention. It doesn't overheat as easily. I hope the systems focus more on the processors, CD burners, and less on the hard drives.

FF13 will be a beast in how much space it will take up. 10 DVDs long, or 5 BRs with over 1,000 hours of gameplay.

the large hard drive is because they are going to be offering a Tivo like service and want people to buy the 360 so they can record things off their cable tv.

sagema said:

The Elite is a beast man. I want it so badly just so I can download tons of stuff onto it and not have to worry about managing space. Plus the black finish and all is sweet. IF what Shift says is true that would also be an awesome feature. And all for aroud $500!? Count me in.

WOW at all that stuff you said about Final Fantasy 13? Is that just 1 of the games or are you talking about the entire group of FF13 games?

Back