Do you think the FPS genre will survive?

personally, i think once the light gun comes out, there will be more FPS games than we could imagine. This light gun along with the Wii could possibly bring about a game that could easily overthrow the Halo franchise. Think about it.

Someone please post a link to the light gun for those who don't know. i forget where it is.

HELL YEAH THE FPS GENRE WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol sorry, I just love first person shooters so much :yesnod: :yesnod:

its nintendo they will come out with every contorller imaginable .. they dont care its money... and fun for you... i got a stash of bongos, a chainsaw resident evil controller.. glove,bazooka,gun,mat's nintendo has always been good for getting you into the game at yoru own expense... if you want a specific contorller and they see a customer base for it they will make it.... all it is is plastic and moving the buttons about... and if you will pay 10-30 bucks for that they will make it...

that article is so old i hope nintendo is still going to bring that to us but i agree with Wezeles if nintendo thinks that it will sell then they will make it and sell it to us so i be we see this come out about the same time MP3 comes out.

Back