Fav. Roller Coaster?

Brawny said:
I lawled at "dolly wood" Unless there is a real place named "world" I'll assume it's a typo...

LOL... It Is A Typo.. Thanks Brawny.

flferio said:
1.jpg

Kingda Ka Vs. Top Thrill Dragster

128mph 120mph
458ft 420ft

Simply Said Kingda Ka Eats All Records
that looks fun!

dragon kahn (i think thats how its spelled) its in spain and got second most loops in the world

Wii_Smurf said:
Pepsi Max is the worst ride ever!
It goes up, Goes down and thats it. Just goes round the rest of the track to slow down
No conversions = CRAP!

That woddern one looks good. I mean no conversions but at least it goes up and down more than once lol

Never expected one of those rides I'm so familiar with to crop up into the thread. Yeah, Pepsi Max is pretty bad but Traumatizer in Southport is worse, the whole thing's got knocked down now anyway.

I went to Alton Towers yesterday which is the closest theme park that's actually decent in Britain. Good thing is, in April you get to ride everything twice without being sticky or in a line for 90 minutes.

Rita is my favourite, by far. Nemesis is great too.

I've said to myself that my first holiday abroad (yeah, never been abroad) will be Ohio or something... But not many people are up for the idea of rollercoasters.

Wii_Smurf said:
Air
Oblivion
Nemisis

Not been on Reta. You should go to Drayton Manor. It's king

Here's Drayton Manor's Site

Ah, Rita's amazing, even though it's like 100kmh which is only 61mph... Drayton Manor's waaaaaaay too far away, I'll be deaf from family road rage.

ritaqueenofspeedny8.jpg

That's after 2 seconds on Rita... I'm the only one who knows what it actually does. My friend behind me's bricking it =P (I'm in red, just clearing that up)

Sovieto said:
The Villian or Batman at Six Flags (or is Geauga Lake?) Ohio.
The Millienimum Force is also pretty cool. (Mwah, I live in the middle of 2 amusement parks, 1 of which IS Cedar Point, I guess im lucky? =P)

Yeahhhh dude. The Villian is sweet.
I have season tickets to Geauga Lake (they changed names again).
I also love all four rollercoasters at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg Virginia.
Those are epic.

Lochness Monster, The Apollo's Chariot, Big Bad Wolf, and The Alps they were all epic.
I also love the Haley's Comet at Geauga Lake.
I love wooden rollercoasters. It's the most rickety thing ever and I always hit my nose on the hand rail it's so awesome.

Gymdawg said:
Dueling Dragons (both Fire and Ice)
The Incredible Hulk

Yes to both!

I LOVED Dueling Dragons. We must've rode both of those probably a good 10 times.

I also like Aerosmith's Rockin Roller Coaster at Disney World. Moreso for the theme of the ride rather than the thrill, even though it still is a fun rollercoaster just as is.

If you like Aerosmith and roller coasters, then this is obviously one you should check out. Depending on which "car" you're in, it plays a different song. I only rode it once (even with fastpass it took awhile to get through the line, which is one kick ass line (tons of Aerosmith memoribilia)) and the song that played was "love in a roller coaster" obviously made from "love in an elevator".

XD XD XD Everyone is a rollercoaster geek like me!!!

My fav would have to be Titan at Six Flags or Top Thrill Dragster, it goes up to something like 400ft which is amazing, plus anyone play rollercoastertycoon3?

Back