Final smashes over hyped? *SPOILERS*

there must be a way of avoiding kirby's... has to be lol cant be auto hit

ya but once you get hit by peach you'll probably wake up so its more of a heal move and i guess she could start a combo or something. peach doesnt have any HUGE ko move... maybe her up smash

overhyped? well thats what everyone was worrying about...but now we know it got a perfect score so far
it aint overhyped...
its just amazing

Barbz911 said:
overhyped? well thats what everyone was worrying about...but now we know it got a perfect score so far
it aint overhyped...
its just amazing
this is true. i'm not going to base my opinion too much off of the reviews though. they're pretty general

spiff-ssbb said:
this is true. i'm not going to base my opinion too much off of the reviews though. they're pretty general
true true very true lol
but still we (as we I mean Americans)never played the game
we dont know the pros
we dont know the cons
the only people who know the pros and cons are the reviewers (they gave it a perfect score) and the japenese people (and like on youtube and everywhere else they LOVE it and have nothing to complain about)

Barbz911 said:
true true very true lol
but still we (as we I mean Americans)never played the game
we dont know the pros
we dont know the cons
the only people who know the pros and cons are the reviewers (they gave it a perfect score) and the japenese people (and like on youtube and everywhere else they LOVE it and have nothing to complain about)
this is true. and considering the expectation that was for this game its safe to say it matched all the hype... on the reviewer's side anyways

thats what it looks like right now........i sure hope it lasts me as long as melee did....

I'm sure it will. I can't see this game getting stale until about 5 years from now.

This is our halo. There are going be countless hours of re playability in Brawl.

The sheer amount of content let alone the customizable matches is enough to warrant a few years of play.

its true, and now with Wifi, it'll never be completely old. stage builder as well will make the game that much longer.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
This is our halo. There are going be countless hours of re playability in Brawl.

lol yeah, except for the fact that halo is overrated to the extreme and this game DESERVES all of its attention.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
and whom are you to talk about rights? :lol:

The fact that you two continue to embolden each other's pointless and sad attacks against me and my logic because you both cling to the elitism that apparently runs rampant throughout the melee "professional" leagues.

Sorry that my mention of the blatantly obvious (although not in the most politically correct terms) offended you..:lol:

And you just mentioned you yourself were never in any tournaments so all that talking of how I don't understand the workings of the "pro" leagues was groundless since you yourself admit to having never experienced them either.

And I'm sure you were both awesome in your melee primes. (because everyone is a god on the internet...hooray for anonymity.)
Not that I'm disputing your claims since I really could care less.
But I find it funny how you discern in your infinite wisdom, that I know nothing of online gaming tournaments. When you don't know anything about me; for example, I've actually competed in several online gaming tournaments, but those were for star craft and years ago.

But if you want to continue this facade that this is actually a debate then go ahead. You're contradicting yourself whist trying so hard to debunk my logic with your opinions. I rather enjoy reading your amusing retorts.
seriously dude.
it doesnt take a rocket science to go on the mlg website and look at ssbm official rules or in the near future, official ssbb rules. we dont have to experience real pro tournaments to know stuff, its all around.

Sovieto said:
seriously dude.
it doesnt take a rocket science to go on the mlg website and look at ssbm official rules or in the near future, official ssbb rules. we dont have to experience real pro tournaments to know stuff, its all around.

Okay, you obviously have no clue what you're taking about.

To say that I know nothing because I've never been to one and then to double back and claim you can be an expert on the mlg when it comes to Brawl; which hasn't even been released to the majority of the world is just foolish.

So by looking it up online you're automatically an authority on the subject if I'm understanding correctly?

Sovieto said:
it doesnt take a rocket science to go on the mlg website and look at ssbm official rules or in the near future, official ssbb rules.

Seeing as how the rules aren't even there yet you have no right nor reason to dispute my claims that final smashes may possibly be included in the future tournaments. There is no substantial proof to confirm nor deny that they will or won't.

You discredit yourself by not looking into what you post before you hit the 'submit reply' button. with so many loopholes how can i not find ways to debunk your infallible logic?

Back