God Of War rox!!!!11

GOW2 is going to be the best ps2 game ever. Mark my words. But the ps2 has a pretty solid game lineup... GOW, Shadow of the Colossus, the Devil May Cry Saga, GOW, The Prince of Persia Saga, GTA, GOW, BULLY, all the Street Sports Games, Okami, GOW.. just to name a few. I really love my Wii, but the PS2 was the console that really got me into the hardcore gaming world...

Axtlar said:
pLAY sTATION SUCKS
spam much??
i swear i0n should make it so posts in the ps3 section dont count since people think they can just spam: PS SUCKS!!! to get their post count up....

+ axtlar did that thing the other night where he purposely posted something in the site feedback section and made no care for it...
its like a whole new level of forum newbs these days, even check out the 360 section about the ds-360, theres 3 double posts and 2 of them are just downright retarded

Sovieto said:
spam much??
i swear i0n should make it so posts in the ps3 section dont count since people think they can just spam: PS SUCKS!!! to get their post count up....

+ axtlar did that thing the other night where he purposely posted something in the site feedback section and made no care for it...
its like a whole new level of forum newbs these days, even check out the 360 section about the ds-360, theres 3 double posts and 2 of them are just downright retarded
not to be mean...but who the hell cares about the post count thing?
i know i don't! i was just agreeing with axtlar!...I playstation...it is also true that alot of people have been posting stupidly some times axtlar did a feww but really who cares about post count?

Hybrid said:
not to be mean...but who the hell cares about the post count thing?
i know i don't! i was just agreeing with axtlar!...I playstation...it is also true that alot of people have been posting stupidly some times axtlar did a feww but really who cares about post count?
its annoying
and people do it on purpose jsut because thye want their post count up, i dont know why they care, but its annoying and to newbish to let pass

Twas a good game.
A bit too much gore though.
Wasn't exactly needed but definitely made it bad ass.

Back