Home

mk_south_london

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom*
Jan 3, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
7195-7874-4951-1917
This is insanely good. Sony are starting to make a comeback.
This is the best gaming idea ever, it will promote the ps3 a whole lot.
Nintendo are losing their touch, i dont want the wii to become another Gamecube.

Honestly though this has convinced me enough 2 buy a ps3 on launch :)

PS Home
it basically is a Sims system for free that is extremely expansive and makes Wii look like a $2 feature

What to copy Nintendo like they always ****ing copy EVERYTHING!!!!

Then yes it is

Sovieto said:
and makes Wii look like a $2 feature

Well since the PS3 version is free would that make the Wii better [If you go off Price=Quality]

Wii_Smurf said:
What to copy Nintendo like they always ****ing copy EVERYTHING!!!!

Then yes it is

Well since the PS3 version is free would that make the Wii better [If you go off Price=Quality]
yah and mii is basically 0 quality comapared to this...

Sovieto said:
yah and mii is basically 0 quality comapared to this...

Sovieto is apparently smarter than all of you, not necessairly because he's very smart (no offense) but because you're all idiots.

This won't save Sony. Sony needs to sell well in Europe this month. I'll watch those sales. If Sony can't recover in Europe I will label them deadlast for the next 2 years easily. Unit sales are how you win the console wars. Sony said that day 1.

Oh yeah, here's the real launch date of Home. Thanks again Sony.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6167242.html

Last edited:
this video is sick. Lets see the Mii channel pull this off lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyquAXKeEI0[/media]

Reminder: This is the same company that showed us a flawless affordable system with $40 games, and promises of chocolate covered roads. When they finally launch the PS3 it doesn't have backwards compatibility working. All the promises turn into lies. If you expect Home not to follow at least some of the trend you must send me $20. I promise you the best pm response ever. Now send me $20. Since you are the forgetful type you won't remember.

British accent doesn't always equal smart.

sagema said:
Reminder: This is the same company that showed us a flawless affordable system with $40 games, and promises of chocolate covered roads. When they finally launch the PS3 it doesn't have backwards compatibility working. All the promises turn into lies. If you expect Home not to follow at least some of the trend you must send me $20. I promise you the best pm response ever. Now send me $20. Since you are the forgetful type you won't remember.

British accent doesn't always equal smart.

Sucks for you bud. My PS3 has backwards compatibility. No lie to me. I never expected $40 games from a blu-ray system lol. Movies are $30. If you believed that then thats your stupidity. And the up running movies of the Home working looks pretty good to me. Now send me $20 for having to waste my time to respond to you.

Ruman said:
Sovieto is apparently smarter than all of you, not necessairly because he's very smart (no offense) but because you're all idiots.

I couldnt have said it better.

And if you guys...er kids, think the mii is similar to HOME, then you need to go back and take a closer look. They are nothing alike, the only similarity is making avatars which is what you do in most mmorpgs and video games these days. The mii has chat and voting, so do most websites. Home is more or less a Graphical Interface which is avatar driven and lets you interact virtually with various forms of multi-media. A world within a world if you will, think MATRIX.

Back