How Will The World End?

CantGetAWii said:
Yes but how many volcanic eruptions do we have a year though?

"About 50-60 volcanoes erupt every year.
20-30 are effusive (lava flows), 20-30 are explosive"

I believe that the global warming scare is a scam... Yes the world is changing but I don't believe we have any control over it. The world went into ice age without us here right? Well I am sure it will happen again.

Last edited:
wario2ooo said:
when someone creates the worlds biggest EMP blast.....

Oh wow yea... That would end MY world for sure... Could you imagine that? Anyone watch that TV series Dark Angel when it was on years ago?

NS_Tr4mpld said:
"About 50-60 volcanoes erupt every year.
20-30 are effusive (lava flows), 20-30 are explosive"

I believe that the global warming scare is a scam... Yes the world is changing but I don't believe we have any control over it. The world went into ice age without us here right? Well I am sure it will happen again.

Have you seen Al Gores "An Innconvenient Truth?"

haha that was funny...the world will end in 2012...I believe that myth if you haven't heard of it go look it up on youtube...all the evidence is right in fornt of our faces...BOO...sorry I thought it was scary

Marioman said:
haha that was funny...the world will end in 2012...I believe that myth if you haven't heard of it go look it up on youtube...all the evidence is right in fornt of our faces...BOO...sorry I thought it was scary

Ha 2012 is the only thing I can't argue with... All sorts of UNCONNECTED people and groups of people predicted that the world would end 2012. That's just a little crazy. :O I can't wait until 2012, the only bad thing is, if it happens no Wii2... Well maybe the world will end with the realease of Wii2... I can see it now, Wiiworldwar, every country fights over the systems release.

As for you green folks... Go ahead and buy into the scam. Hey I'm not all against the fact that we treat the world like ****. But really we are not responsible for these climate shifts any more than the world itself. No one can change global warming, the site made me laugh when it said every little lifestyle change helps... Heh... What do I gotta buy, sign me up :O

Marioman said:

Evidence!? Hahaha... This whole thing makes me laugh. I'll be there to see when you're wrong.

Marioman said:
Ehhh I highly doubt we will all still be here in 5 years...

If you're that confident of your 2012 theory, test out your guts and sell your things, then spontaneously spend them on all the dreams you had as a child. Then, we'll see.

Back