How Will The World End?

bilzar said:
Jesus will come back and take all of us who believe to heaven with him. Then here on earth, the devil will reign for 7 years, then He will be locked up for 1,000 years, the 1,000 years of peace. After the 1,000 years he will be set free and the he and all who do not believe in God will be sent into the Lake of Fire. And after it's all done the earth will be rolled up like a scroll and be destroyed by fire. Then God will make the new Heaven and earth, and they will never end. Little Lesson for all of you

Should I grab my swimming trunks, then?

crazyman2 said:
There was a convention in paris in like may or something where 600 of the worlds top scientists( not just climologist) agreed that global warming was infact a real phenomenon. Oh and Al Gore wasnt there. And about him inventing the internet here ya go.

http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/history/inventednet.html

And i love how wario2ooo keeps coming up with reasons why the worlds gonna end, totally ignoring the conversation hahaha its great.
yeah....maybe the world might end when we have another ice age

Sovieto said:
when chuck norris dies the world will implode and explode at the same time.
and i dont think thats gonna happen any time this millenium..

So, I guess the only way to heaven is to watch all the seasons of Walker Texas Ranger.

crazyman2 said:
There was a convention in paris in like may or something where 600 of the worlds top scientists( not just climologist) agreed that global warming was infact a real phenomenon. Oh and Al Gore wasnt there. And about him inventing the internet here ya go.

http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/history/inventednet.html

And i love how wario2ooo keeps coming up with reasons why the worlds gonna end, totally ignoring the conversation hahaha its great.

Ok first... The whole Al Gore thing is not about me believing that he created the internet... It was about him SAYING he created the interenet, making him a fool, who would listen to a single word he said... On that exact site you sent me there is a tab on the left that has frequently asked questions... One of those questions is... Did Al Gore invent the Internet.

As for everyone admiting Global Warming is a real phenomenon... Obviously it is, Obviously the world goes through changes, that's not the debate... What I am saying is WE DONT KNOW exactly what causes it and why, and we have no control over it... If we were to all stop driving cars and start all over again like cave man global warming would STILL happen.

Why is Africa such a bad spot when they have nothing? Why is the Ozone layer so torn up over there? Is it because our gas emissions fly way over there and tear their space up and not ours? It's a natural cycle. It's mother nature... It's like smokey the bear says, only you can prevent a forest fire... WRONG, only mother nature can prevent a forest fire. Natural fires burn down millions of trees, why? Out with the old, in with the new. It's the cycle of life.

NS_Tr4mpld said:
Ok first... The whole Al Gore thing is not about me believing that he created the internet... It was about him SAYING he created the interenet, making him a fool, who would listen to a single word he said... On that exact site you sent me there is a tab on the left that has frequently asked questions... One of those questions is... Did Al Gore invent the Internet.

As for everyone admiting Global Warming is a real phenomenon... Obviously it is, Obviously the world goes through changes, that's not the debate... What I am saying is WE DONT KNOW exactly what causes it and why, and we have no control over it... If we were to all stop driving cars and start all over again like cave man global warming would STILL happen.

Why is Africa such a bad spot when they have nothing? Why is the Ozone layer so torn up over there? Is it because our gas emissions fly way over there and tear their space up and not ours? It's a natural cycle. It's mother nature... It's like smokey the bear says, only you can prevent a forest fire... WRONG, only mother nature can prevent a forest fire. Natural fires burn down millions of trees, why? Out with the old, in with the new. It's the cycle of life.

Are you cereal?! I think manbear pig will end the world. EKK! :yikes:

For NS_Tr4mpld

Uhhh.... so you know that the theory behind global warming is the Green House Gas effect right? Not that we are depleteing the ozone... you see, CO2 and and other gases float up to the ozone layer, and make it thicker. So rays from the sun bounce onto the earth, and usually most bounce back out into space, but with a thicker layer blocking them in, less rays escape keeping the temperature of the earth higher then it has ever been before. What you said about volcanoes realeasing massive amounts of CO2 gas is true, but that amount of CO2 build up was once managable, as CO2 gas can mix with the other atoms or compounds in the atmosphere, most commonly H20(rain), and it becomes depleted. For centuries the world has been at an equilibrium in this way, but what we do affects that, and causes more CO2 to be made faster then it can be depleted.

As for the "Hole above Africa" did you happen to mean antartica? Because that's where the big one is.... the actual only real hole. And we are talking about Global Warming, not the depletion of the ozone layer.... Green House gases (CO2) does not infact deplete the ozone layer, in fact it makes it thicker in a sence. The stuff that depletes the ozone layer are CFC's (CloroFloroCarbons). But that is an old issue, and the ozone has actuallly repaired itself more in the past few years then we have depleted it.

So I'm thinking that you dont accept global warming because you chose not to, not because you've actually looked at the facts and made an educated opinion. And if your happy with that then that's just fine.

Last edited:
Back