How Will The World End?

NS_Tr4mpld said:
Ok first... The whole Al Gore thing is not about me believing that he created the internet... It was about him SAYING he created the interenet, making him a fool, who would listen to a single word he said... On that exact site you sent me there is a tab on the left that has frequently asked questions... One of those questions is... Did Al Gore invent the Internet.

As for everyone admiting Global Warming is a real phenomenon... Obviously it is, Obviously the world goes through changes, that's not the debate... What I am saying is WE DONT KNOW exactly what causes it and why, and we have no control over it... If we were to all stop driving cars and start all over again like cave man global warming would STILL happen.

Why is Africa such a bad spot when they have nothing? Why is the Ozone layer so torn up over there? Is it because our gas emissions fly way over there and tear their space up and not ours? It's a natural cycle. It's mother nature... It's like smokey the bear says, only you can prevent a forest fire... WRONG, only mother nature can prevent a forest fire. Natural fires burn down millions of trees, why? Out with the old, in with the new. It's the cycle of life.
well the levels of co2 in the atmosphere started rising dramatically at the time of the industrial revolution so it's somewhat conclusive that it's because of pollution.

And don't say thats normal because its rising faster than at any other time in history if you look at the numbers.

just because gore is an idiot and using global warming as a way to get more rich, doesn't mean it is not real.

What way does it rotate now?

Wont everone just turn gay when that happens? Cuz we'll be "Going the other Way"

Hasnt there already been a black hole? or is it still just a theory? No its real i think, because my teacher talk me that a black whole even sucks light into it which i didnt understand how that would be possible. its a black dwarf that is yet to happen in the universe

Time to show off my astrophysics knowledge:

crazyman2 said:
What way does it rotate now?

Anticlockwise, as seen from above the North Pole.

crazyman2 said:
Hasnt there already been a black hole? or is it still just a theory? No its real i think, because my teacher talk me that a black whole even sucks light into it which i didnt understand how that would be possible. its a black dwarf that is yet to happen in the universe

There are black holes, which suck in everything that comes near them, even light (which is they're black). It's because of their extreme gravitational pull. Don't worry though, the chances of one coming near Earth are very slim. By the way, if you're wondering how black holes were discovered despite their lack of light, it's because you can see their effect on other stars.

A black dwarf, on the other hand, is a star that has completely stopped shining. Given how long it would take for a star to completely run out of energy, it is thought that there are not yet any black dwarfs in the Universe.

Back