How Will The World End?

Well they believe the X planet will collapse with Earth seeing as to how it's gotten closer. their theory of space interpreted in math would be delta s, x, y, z squared minus c squared delta t squared representing the separation between two points in spacetime, it's advanced but it all goes back to Einstein's hypothesis of relativity. They have a bunch of formulas and equations for wormholes as well, if you study this I'm sure it will be interesting.

That's one theory, and you can find some crazy videos about it in youtube, but I don't know, they seem biased. but if it's true, then that planet will ravage against the Earth since it's bigger than Jupiter.

Lol, that's probably speculation, everybody relates the end of the world to 2012 because of the Mayan calendar ending at that same year, but the Mayans may have wanted to start over to year one after 2012. In my opinion, I think the end of the world(if there is one) will be a thousand years from now.

The whole 2012 is a complete mistranslation, nothing is going to happen. If anything, the cycle is just going to repeat itself, i forget the rest of the translation of it... but it's definitely not some apocalypse for planet Earth.

As for infinity, nothing lasts forever, not stars, definitely not planets, and chances are... not even the universe.

Gikoku said:
The whole 2012 is a complete mistranslation, nothing is going to happen. If anything, the cycle is just going to repeat itself, i forget the rest of the translation of it... but it's definitely not some apocalypse for planet Earth.

As for infinity, nothing lasts forever, not stars, definitely not planets, and chances are... not even the universe.
So...the big bang will re-occur in 2012? :lol:

LevesqueIsKing said:
So...the big bang will re-occur in 2012? :lol:

No...

There's 5 Creation cycles that occur every 5,125 years, and in 2012 that cycle will just start over again (not literally meaning that humans will magically turn back into cavemen on 2012). That, and the fact that 2012 is just the last year written on the Mayans' calender. Some believe the Mayans just got tired of writing it, and stopped at 2012, others are willing to believe that they stopped at 2012, because there wouldn't be a planet Earth after a certain month in 2012... (April i think..). But it's just a new beginning in the 5 cycles, there won't be any destruction of Earth, or of Venus or any of that stuff.

Marioman said:
I'm 15...and second of all this is reality not math...has nothing to do with what I was tlaking about...there doesn't haven't to be a scientific explination for everything you know

Lol, math is reality and reality is math. I dunno WTF your school is teaching you, but just about anything can be described mathematically. :yesnod:

Back