How Will The World End?

Mayans probably got tired of writing their calendar, there is no way that someone could predict something involving so much intelligence that far behind.

Like Leve said earlier, if something ever hits us, then it'd definitely turn into Lord of the Flies out there.

we gotta find someone called Piggy with glasses(spectacles) for that. I'll be Jack the rebel one

Oh yeah?! well I don't see the only girl on the island doing anything about it!

{Axtlár} said:
Oh yeah?! well I don't see the only girl on the island doing anything about it!

Hey, I don't know, I'm not the smart kid.

And running away is so doing something about it.

Marioman said:
Wait so what are they saying about space...what is their theory...I still quite don't understand

General relativity is the most commonly accepted theory to describe our Universe. It's extremely complicated, even for me with three years of an astrophysics course behind me, but essentially the idea is that high velocities and large masses distort space and time. Otherwise it works the same as the physics taught in school.

Lol, I'd find a way to make sand powered video-games haha.

Back on topic*

The main thing schools have to teach earlier is that time is a dimension in space.....

There you go, Frogger, we got our scientist now for our little island.

Brawny said:
Lol, math is reality and reality is math. I dunno WTF your school is teaching you, but just about anything can be described mathematically. :yesnod:
Yes I see that now and you are most certainly right...I was just not seeing how that was possible...thank you for explaining it to me...

I thought you could never reach the end of space because it is always growing out, but what was there before it grew to that spot i have no clue. I think trying to comprehend the expanse of space is like trying to comprehend God. Our humans brains are just not able to do it, to comprehend or explain the unexplainable only because the limits of our brains.

Back