How will you get your money for the Wii? And Poll!

Will you have enough money for Wii on release?

• Total voters

dan99iel

Hai :3. I'm back.
Aug 11, 2006
Australia, Melbourne
Wii Online Code
2887-2716-7925-0177
I will have $150 Pocket money, $50 for christmas, and $100 for B-Day. I will ask for Wii and game for christmas which is $400 AUS here and give her $300 back, case solved.

Last edited:
I'm going to steal it from my wife!

Well my birthday is coming up. I told her not to buy me anything. Also Christmas is coming up. I told her not to buy me anything.

I'm just going to have to save . . . the world is so expensive. :( Every day there's a new bill to pay. An oil change here . . . then filling up on gas . . . then rent . . . then your utilities . . . then you have to go shopping . . . then then then. /sniff

Did I mention insurance, dental visits, medical checkups, chipped windshields that need to be replaced, new clothes . . . /sob

Last edited:
I'm hoping I can get the Wii for christmas if not I'll just have to save up a little bit more and buy it.

In my opinion, Christmas was invented for games consoles. Every year it's just games here, controllers there. So, yeah.... xmas pressie for me.

dan99iel said:
I will have $150 Pocket money, $50 for christmas, $50 for B-Day, and $50 for First Echarist. I will ask for Wii and game for christmas which is $400 AUS here and give her $300 back, case solved.

First Eucharist, thats a bit late, i got mine when i was about 7 (and i didnt get any money :mad5: ), unless you are 7?

JeremyDay said:
I'm going to steal it from my wife!

Well my birthday is coming up. I told her not to buy me anything. Also Christmas is coming up. I told her not to buy me anything.

I'm just going to have to save . . . the world is so expensive. :( Every day there's a new bill to pay. An oil change here . . . then filling up on gas . . . then rent . . . then your utilities . . . then you have to go shopping . . . then then then. /sniff

Did I mention insurance, dental visits, medical checkups, chipped windshields that need to be replaced, new clothes . . . /sob

I feel you. I'm saving up what I can with what's left over after bills, etc. Also, I'm getting my fiance to pitch in on it (she enjoys herself some Mario, I'm a Zelda fan personally).

Yes kinda
I hope
Dont know
hope I do

soulchief said:
um, $250 isnt that hard to get, why cant you have enough for launch day?
As i may not have posted yet, iv'e made a thread about how u gonna get ur wii money. My plan is in there.

thank god the uk is in pounds
it dont seam as mutch

£179
$250

but its more

Back