I don't understand why people care so much.

Flanders

Okalee Dokalee!
Jan 23, 2007
Why do some of you get so rude with each other over a videogame console?

Who really cares which system does better? I'm happy with the Wii, but I think the PS3 wasn't worth the money...maybe my feelings will change with the next round of systems.

But come on, it seems like some of you (PS3&Wii especially) sit on this board all day long waiting for a chance to be "right."

Flanders said:

Who really cares which system does better? I'm happy with the Wii, but I think the PS3 wasn't worth the money...maybe my feelings will change with the next round of systems.

But come on, it seems like some of you (PS3&Wii especially) sit on this board all day long waiting for a chance to be "right."
lol arnt we all just sitting around waiting for a chance to be right

Flanders said:

Some people have nothing better to do and just want to start something.

It has different factors. Some people feel betrayed by their loyalty/investment. Other people want attention. Some just like to point out fact, and others fiction.

You know... Basic human nature to all products.

Your right, there are far too many threads concerning who is better and whatnot. However, I kinda like to see some people's arguments sometimes. There are a few people on here who have some good things to say concerning this. But I do agree that people often take it too far. Once you start offending or taking offense is when you need to close your web browser and play some more Madden to take out your frustration.

I mean people obviously have a right to talk about whatever they want, but they're not even sound arguments for the most part.

Obviously the Wii is selling really well. The PS3 is selling decently, but not as well. But who cares? Sales numbers doesn't make one system better over the other.

Flanders said:

i love to be right and everthing i post is right or opinion, i dont lie so yes everyone wants to be right, and being right is being respected, who wouldn't want to be right?

martin8768 said:
yes well starting a thread to "invite" people to "discuss" this will turn in to bloody battle
lol
Aren't they all like that? lol

Sovieto said:
QFT

yah its fun anyways
yeah, lots of fun, that is why I sign up for forums in the first place

Last edited:
Back