Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well personally, I'm indifferent to the PS3. I don't hate it or anything, but I don't see a real reason to get it. None of the games on their except possibly MGS4 interest me. I like the Wii because it has a more colorful, inviting, less serious-like atmosphere. I don't find interest in great graphics, video games are supposed to escape reality, not become it. Also, I don't need the extra stuff like Blu-ray. The overall genre of PS3 games seems just dull to me. I'm not a fan of war/shooting or sports games. But I mean hey, I'll play a PS3 if one of my friends has it. Anyway, that's just why I prefer Wii over PS3.

Valley said:
Well personally, I'm indifferent to the PS3. I don't hate it or anything, but I don't see a real reason to get it. None of the games on their except possibly MGS4 interest me. I like the Wii because it has a more colorful, inviting, less serious-like atmosphere. I don't find interest in great graphics, video games are supposed to escape reality, not become it. Also, I don't need the extra stuff like Blu-ray. The overall genre of PS3 games seems just dull to me. I'm not a fan of war/shooting or sports games. But I mean hey, I'll play a PS3 if one of my friends has it. Anyway, that's just why I prefer Wii over PS3.

Hey that is your opinion and i respect that, i also am a nintendo fan since the NES days, but i still respect all the systems even though i like one over the other! I want a Xbox 360 but i keep on hearing that it overheats or the cds start to get scratched during when the system is running, i could get a ps3 if the price wasnt so high and if it also stopped over heating, the only thing i could get for less the money, and could last for sometime is the nintendo wii, and im not saying it doesnt have problems but when was the last time you guys ever heard the wii overheating or scratching its disks, the only thing i heard was the wii-mote finding its way off the hand and into the tv!! Now that is the bad thing about nintendos accersories, but anything other that its okay with me..... What im trying to say is, no system is perfect and no system will ever be perfect, they can try to be as perfect as they want, and "it'll be close but no cigar"!

I agree with just everything you wrote, except the part where you said you didnt like shooting/sports games:hand: , but hey thats you and i can respect that, but please dont bash the other systems, if you dont like it then keep it to yourself, cause theres some people around here who take offense to it, and start to flame up you and this whole thread up, which some people are getting tired of!:cryin:

With all due respect.... PS3 and 360 are good systems whether people like it or not, they are all good in their own way... Just that to me, the wii is a whole lot better even though the graphics on it are crap compared to the other next gen systems! "Just My Opinion!":cornut:

ahh ps3 rock

guys the ps3 is s!(K can you play cod 2 player in the same room and same station ahh think so. all my friends say the wii is better but i think theres some advantiges for the wii. first of all of the mario games are only for nintendo so thats an advantage theres more but over all the ps3 is sick it doesnt get the red ring of death and breaks the cd or system so i agree with him and if he is really banded he shouldnt be unless something else

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back