Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial said:
I've never tried anything apart from Internet Explorer, what am I missing?
!!!!:frown2: :eek:ut:
get out of your shell! NOWZORZ

LOL, according to PC world magazine, Internet Explorer 7 is the #1 worst security threat of 2007. They can say they have the same things (like add-ons whatever) but they are no where near close. Firefox is perfect right now, it's not too big, but it still has a userbase.

Heck yeah. Currently running Metal Lion vista theme with

adblock plus
Chromatabs
colorful tabs
duplicate tabs
Hash colored tabs
Image zoom
Perma tabs
tab counter
tabs open relative

It is true...... FF tabs own all.

blarg, this topic should just be closed. the real MAIN reason why people hate the ps3 is clearly because of the price and blu ray. true, its a glitch machine but lets say the ps3 was $300 or $350, EVERYONE WOULD LOVE IT. but yea, the reason why i hate it is cause its glicthes and the fact that sony forced the blue-ray crap on us. *Sony*:"Here, take the blue-ray and pay an extra $100 even though u didn't ask for it and would rather buy a PS3 for $500, without the blue-ray and the extra crap!"

Shoko said:
blarg, this topic should just be closed. the real MAIN reason why people hate the ps3 is clearly because of the price and blu ray. true, its a glitch machine but lets say the ps3 was $300 or $350, EVERYONE WOULD LOVE IT. but yea, the reason why i hate it is cause its glicthes and the fact that sony forced the blue-ray crap on us. *Sony*:"Here, take the blue-ray and pay an extra $100 even though u didn't ask for it and would rather buy a PS3 for $500, without the blue-ray and the extra crap!"

oh boy, here we go again. Do you own a PS3? Honestly. Do you? Because I do, my friends do. Do they encounter glitches? nope. Runs perfectly. You shouldnt believe the rumor mill, because its usually wrong. You are right, SOME people will hate the ps3 because they are either fanboys or dont want to spend the money (aka kids who have no money even). Sony is not shoving a blue ray down your throat, as they deemed it needed to play the products they are making. Make sense? No one is forcing anyone to do ANYTHING. Thats just a stupid illogical excuse made by idiots who think that sony is the big bad wolf out to eat their little red wii60 riding hood.

Now will that be paper or plastic?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this thread. So many misguided people :frown2:

Last edited:
Stranger said:
^^ are you f***ing kidding? :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:

Firefox> IE at everything.
Lol I've never bothered downloading or trying firefox. Its one of those things I say I'll do tomorrow over and over again.

Anyway back on topic, I don't hate the PS3 but I don't love it. But you can't get no fanboys on a specific console forum.

I hate the PS3 because i hate the PS2.

The PS2 was a console that constantly had problems.

The older 'larger style' PS2 had 10 different models come out each with their own problems such as burning out Lazers and Plastic moving parts that move the Lazer that wear out often and cause a 'ticking' noise and games to freeze/skip or not load at all.

Especially the latest versions 9 and 10 that would burn their lazers or part of the lazer so only PS1 games would work or only PS2 games would work and not PS1.

This was due to the fact SONY put some stupid chip in their machine to try prevent people using bad/pirate/dirty games, which backfired because even Original games can get scratched up and dirty and cause the lasers to blow.

Then they bought out the 'slimline' PS2, which for some reason that put a friggin TINY cooling fan in it and lazers would constantly blow/melt in them. They would stop playing PS2 games and only PS1 or vice versa. They are really a poorley built console the SLim line PS2.

Now the PS3... well that has a small fan in it also... i wonder how many faulty PS3's are out there because of over heating?

Thats why i hate PS3, because i hate the PS2, poorley built. I know all this as ive worked in a game console repair shop for like 5 yrs, and i got sick of fixing PS2's all day

The only time an Xbox came in was because someone physically broke it, dropped it, stepped on it etc.

I hate Sony game consoles so therefore i hate PS3.

Lets see, How Can I Put It!!!
I DONT HATE SONY, But i Dont Like Sony, but i still have respect for them in different matters of ways, dont want to get into essays of how i respect them so im going on to the record that if i never liked nintendo, the i would like the wii which means, if i didnt know nintendo, i would be Sony fan..... But since i played it all my life from a young age starting from the NES, then i love Nintendo More, I DONT HATE, I JUST DONT LIKE!!!!

bubs said:
I hate the PS3 because i hate the PS2.

The PS2 was a console that constantly had problems.

The older 'larger style' PS2 had 10 different models come out each with their own problems such as burning out Lazers and Plastic moving parts that move the Lazer that wear out often and cause a 'ticking' noise and games to freeze/skip or not load at all.

Especially the latest versions 9 and 10 that would burn their lazers or part of the lazer so only PS1 games would work or only PS2 games would work and not PS1.

This was due to the fact SONY put some stupid chip in their machine to try prevent people using bad/pirate/dirty games, which backfired because even Original games can get scratched up and dirty and cause the lasers to blow.

Then they bought out the 'slimline' PS2, which for some reason that put a friggin TINY cooling fan in it and lazers would constantly blow/melt in them. They would stop playing PS2 games and only PS1 or vice versa. They are really a poorley built console the SLim line PS2.

Now the PS3... well that has a small fan in it also... i wonder how many faulty PS3's are out there because of over heating?

Thats why i hate PS3, because i hate the PS2, poorley built. I know all this as ive worked in a game console repair shop for like 5 yrs, and i got sick of fixing PS2's all day

The only time an Xbox came in was because someone physically broke it, dropped it, stepped on it etc.

I hate Sony game consoles so therefore i hate PS3.

See? now why cant all the rest of you fanboys come up with Valid reasons like this. Instead of the usual "PS3 SUCKS!" then not post again.

Bubs doesn't like the PS3 because he thinks it will be as bad as a PS2. amirite? but thats just because of his experience.

I for one am fixing computers all day long, rebuilding PC's, taking out crap/broken/burnt out hardware etc. I dont now HATE PC's for them breaking, i blame the people who use them unwisely.

People who brought in their PS2 to repair, just show they like the system enough to pay to get it repaired. A lot of people i know, if they're Xbox broke, they'd get a new one under the Warranty, because they broke so quickly. a good reason being the people brought their PS2 in to you to get it fixed, is because it lasted longer than the warranty. So really, a PS2 still lasted longer than that of a Xbox, my PS2 is still kicking, no problems at all. Does my old Xbox? no, its collecting dust in the cupboard because i CBF getting the piece of **** fixed.

Remember the Clear Crystal Xbox? i have a mate that works at EBGames, and he said within the first week of them being released, more than 60% of them were returned because of faults. All under warrenty, thats why you saw more PS2 then Xbox mate.

"People who brought in their PS2 to repair, just show they like the system enough to pay to get it repaired. A lot of people i know, if they're Xbox broke, they'd get a new one under the Warranty, because they broke so quickly. a good reason being the people brought their PS2 in to you to get it fixed, is because it lasted longer than the warranty. So really, a PS2 still lasted longer than that of a Xbox, my PS2 is still kicking, no problems at all. Does my old Xbox? no, its collecting dust in the cupboard because i CBF getting the piece of **** fixed,"

The same thing happened to the new slim lines? whats your point? Most of them got bought back within the first year, then Sony bought out 2 more versions of the slimline before the 4th model of it was actually semi-decent as far as not breaking down goes.

Most of the people who bought in their PS2 slimline was because their lazer was blown/ over heating and we charged a resonable price for a new one, so they didn't bother going to Sony and waiting a few weeks for a new or re-furbished replacement. Thats why we had so many. We did Sony's work for them.

Id say we'd get a consistant 5 slimlines a week to fix, most under a year old when they first came out.

The fact that Sony kept using ****/cheap plastic parts in their machines and tiny fans, after making several different models of the PS2 is why i Hate Sony Playstation in general AND apparently they use a small fan in the PS3 also.

This topic is about Playstation NOT Xbox, so dont bother hitting back about the xbox, i know what problems they did and did not have, hence i know which had more problems.

Go look up PS2 V9 syndrome or Romeo mod in google to see how crap some of the PS2 versions are Or to be more technical 'la6508' Which is a component in certian Sony PS2's.

And that is only the tip of the ice berg, the Slimlines had more problems they needed a 'Lazer fix' to prevent the lazers blowing because they recieved too much voltage. Look up sub zero fix or comsoft fix in google.

I dont see the xbox needing 'extra' internal components in it to prevent it from 'blowing up' components/lazers.

So believe me when i say it, PS2's were a bad console as far as the way it is built and internal compnents and quality.

So therefore i dont like SONY consoles, therefore i dont like PS3.

My first gen ps2 is still running perfect. I gave it to my g/f sister for xmas and she treats it like crap. Guess what? Still runs great.

bubs said:
"People who brought in their PS2 to repair, just show they like the system enough to pay to get it repaired. A lot of people i know, if they're Xbox broke, they'd get a new one under the Warranty, because they broke so quickly. a good reason being the people brought their PS2 in to you to get it fixed, is because it lasted longer than the warranty. So really, a PS2 still lasted longer than that of a Xbox, my PS2 is still kicking, no problems at all. Does my old Xbox? no, its collecting dust in the cupboard because i CBF getting the piece of **** fixed,"

The same thing happened to the new slim lines? whats your point? Most of them got bought back within the first year, then Sony bought out 2 more versions of the slimline before the 4th model of it was actually semi-decent as far as not breaking down goes.

Most of the people who bought in their PS2 slimline was because their lazer was blown/ over heating and we charged a resonable price for a new one, so they didn't bother going to Sony and waiting a few weeks for a new or re-furbished replacement. Thats why we had so many. We did Sony's work for them.

Id say we'd get a consistant 5 slimlines a week to fix, most under a year old when they first came out.

The fact that Sony kept using ****/cheap plastic parts in their machines and tiny fans, after making several different models of the PS2 is why i Hate Sony Playstation in general AND apparently they use a small fan in the PS3 also.

This topic is about Playstation NOT Xbox, so dont bother hitting back about the xbox, i know what problems they did and did not have, hence i know which had more problems.

Go look up PS2 V9 syndrome or Romeo mod in google to see how crap some of the PS2 versions are Or to be more technical 'la6508' Which is a component in certian Sony PS2's.

And that is only the tip of the ice berg, the Slimlines had more problems they needed a 'Lazer fix' to prevent the lazers blowing because they recieved too much voltage. Look up sub zero fix or comsoft fix in google.

I dont see the xbox needing 'extra' internal components in it to prevent it from 'blowing up' components/lazers.

So believe me when i say it, PS2's were a bad console as far as the way it is built and internal compnents and quality.

So therefore i dont like SONY consoles, therefore i dont like PS3.

Do you hate microsoft for releasing consoles that overheat also? How about nintendo for using "cheap" plastic?

Really by your logic you should hate every console and their maker.

I know from my experience, that my original ps2 is still running strong. Never had one problem with it. Same with my ps1 and PSP. The PS3 runs cool for me also. Usually its a good idea to read the instructions that say to put it in a place thats not hot and leaves room for airflow. Many people dont do this. They are stupid if they cannot read the instructions. As for cheap plastic, every console uses cheap plastic. The PS3 is actually built very well in terms of quality, same with the xbox 360. The Wii is not unfortunately, but thats why ninty actually makes a profit off of their system compared to sony and M$.

"Do you hate microsoft for releasing consoles that overheat also? How about nintendo for using "cheap" plastic?

Really by your logic you should hate every console and their maker.

I know from my experience, that my original ps2 is still running strong. Never had one problem with it. Same with my ps1 and PSP. The PS3 runs cool for me also. Usually its a good idea to read the instructions that say to put it in a place thats not hot and leaves room for airflow. Many people dont do this. They are stupid if they cannot read the instructions. As for cheap plastic, every console uses cheap plastic. The PS3 is actually built very well in terms of quality, same with the xbox 360. The Wii is not unfortunately, but thats why ninty actually makes a profit off of their system compared to sony and M$."

No only hate Sony, if you actually open up Playstation or Xbox you will actually see which is better made, and i dont mean the outside 'shell' i mean internal plastic and moving parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back