Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i couldnt read all 23 pages but all 3 systems are great in there own right.that said the ps3 is 499 us dollars and 599 for the 60gig so you guys got the price wrong as well.im actually on my ps3 typing this from linux so yes ps3 serves its purpose very well

turtle112 said:
wow i couldnt read all 23 pages but all 3 systems are great in there own right.that said the ps3 is 499 us dollars and 599 for the 60gig so you guys got the price wrong as well.im actually on my ps3 typing this from linux so yes ps3 serves its purpose very well

whats also funny is if you get the gear to make a 360 fully HD with mass storage disks like sonys, it cost the same ammount if not a bit more.

lol you are right.i own the 360 as well and i LOVE it but my ps3 i think is getting the most use right now.linux being the big reason.i love my wii dearly but it has been sitting for awhile now and i have 16 titles for the wii so its not that i dont have anything to play.just after zelda i couldnt get into anything else.i do believe blu ray is going to win the new format war. AND ps3 has a HUGE first party dev teams.i will find the graph and link and post it for you guys but only thing bigger then sony is EA sports.MS and nintendo are pretty small in comparison so dont be so sure about sony NEEDING all those 3rd party titles.

sure there are a few that are awesome.gt5,ff,msg.but i think this gen we will see ALOT of new great titles from all the companies.especially PS though

the ps3 is filled with bugs, unless you have a hd tv+ separate hdmi cable your games look crap,+ps2 games look crap on it.

compodude said:
the ps3 is filled with bugs, unless you have a hd tv+ separate hdmi cable your games look crap,+ps2 games look crap on it.

lol all games will look like crap no matter the system when you play them at low rez. I have not had one bug with my PS3, I dont know anyone who has either. PS2 games look like PS2 games, they dont really look good on HD tvs regardless. Each firmware update adds to the software emulation of ps1-ps2 games. I was playing god of war the other day, it looked great on my ps3.

1. $600? Thats WAY too much (I even think the 360 is pushing it some)
2. No rumble, wtf is up with that.
3. Seriously crappy games, I've played several of them, only one I liked was Oblivion (and I have that on the 360, and nothing is different except the graphics are a teensy bit better.
4. The dashboard is hard to navigate.
5. All the little kids whos parents bought them a PS3 off Ebay who play online and repeatedly kill their own team.

Jonny said:
There's 8 reasons why your 'probly' wrong
Learn to spell "Probably" then come back.

While your at it, go back to first grade English. You might get a D- in there.

And to your comment about that not a lot of people have computerss. If you have a PS3, but not a PC, then you should go sell the PS3 and buy a freaking computer.

Last edited:
swedekid said:
1. $600? Thats WAY too much (I even think the 360 is pushing it some)
2. No rumble, wtf is up with that.
3. Seriously crappy games, I've played several of them, only one I liked was Oblivion (and I have that on the 360, and nothing is different except the graphics are a teensy bit better.
4. The dashboard is hard to navigate.
5. All the little kids whos parents bought them a PS3 off Ebay who play online and repeatedly kill their own team.

1. no its not, but you are entitled to your opinion. Entertainment costs money, as time goes on, the natural progression of product price rises with economy and the more expensive hardware inside. We have come to the age where consoles lose money per sale rather than make money. The wii is the only console to make profit in ten years, and its merely a slightly upgraded gamecube witch allows them to make that profit.

2. I wasnt aware rumble was the most important feature in the entire world. The rumble feature is not included due to the legal battles with Immersion (who own the rumble patent). They will include rumble now that a settlement has been made (at over 100$million bucks). Microsoft went through the same thing.

3. The games are crappy? reeheeheeaallly. Thats your opinion. In fact quite a few people love Resistance. Its online play with over 40 players per map is a lot of fun. The Ps3 has their best games coming out this year. The wii is in the same boat, only their games take less time to develope therefore are being released quicker. 360 had a year head start and agressive 3rd party campeign.

4. The dashboard is hard to navigate? only if your a flaming retard. How can it be hard? Its a freaking bar with subsections titled, "music" "pictures" "games" "video" "network" "settings"...ect and you click on the one you want. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to not use it. Simple buttons are used, left for scrolling left, right for scrolling right, down for down up for up and X for select. If you find that hard, please do the world a favor and NEVER DRIVE.

5. Yeah.. thats funny, when I play resistance online, i have not seen that. In fact, maybe YOU shouldnt go into a game with team kill on. Gee theres a thought. The truth is, you are not speaking from experience, but bias.. and some partial retardation.

:yikes:

swedekid said:

And to your comment about that not a lot of people have computerss. If you have a PS3, but not a PC, then you should go sell the PS3 and buy a freaking computer.

word of advice, if you want to survive here. Dont do what you just did, because right now you are turning into a fresh bag of kibbles n bits, and the hounds have just been unleased.

Btw champ, one S after computers, and turn "your" into "you're". What were you trying to tell him about first grade english? Its ok feel humbled.

Last edited:
swedekid said:

hey dont you all love when someone corrects another's grammar and they spell everything in that post so perfectly and make correct periods and what not?
well i do
but you know whats even better?
pointing out a flaw!
theres no reason to make probably have a capital P, it should be "probably"

hahahhaa hardy har har har

lol i just noticed shiftfallout pointed out flaws too! lmaooo

Ah English.....such a fickle language. Gotta love it. How hard is it really to hit the backspace. Even so, isn't everyone using Firefox 2.0 by now? It is just like word where it underlines spelling....

Brawny said:
Ah English.....such a fickle language. Gotta love it. How hard is it really to hit the backspace. Even so, isn't everyone using Firefox 2.0 by now? It is just like word where it underlines spelling....
yah i use firefox 2, i like how it tells you when you spell a word wrong a lot >.>

^^ are you f***ing kidding? :incazzato: :incazzato: :incazzato:

Firefox> IE at everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back