Why do you guys hate so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crash1202 said:
Ps3 has a great value.....I mean a regualar Blu-Ray player is $1000 or more. The PS3 adds internet connection and a gaming system! Great deal right there and there is more....Full-HD capibility, free network, great online gaming (not sure if Wii's online yet) and a lot of memory. I think the Wii's games are aimed for the younger population but Wii has some great features too....(I dont know much since I dont own one) Cant Nintendo and the Sony get along, as long as we crush Microsoft that is....

No...just larger demographic, not aiming exactly.

Maybe you should be so quick to say that....Most of the people here are wii60 supporters, including me.

Also, how are you a member here and not know anything about the wii (especially online, that question is asked 5 times a day)

wezeles said:
you could 360 is just an upgrade in graphics... but atleast its not 600 bucks..lol 300 bucks for a new system thats HD ready isnt a bad price... even if all they came out with was a HD upgrade for the xbox.. people would have paid the money to play in HD... there hddvd drive is seperate... smart move MS...

They offer a system thats $500 which has hd included. Poor move for microsoft. Hd dvd will lose the format war.

they are both going to "lose" the format war, because people are not using physical media like they use to... i buy less and less dvd's every day.. same with everyone else... i get half my new movies on ondemand through comcast and save it to my DVR, or i download then online for a portion of the price and save them to my DVR now when i acctually need to watch a movie outside my home i eaither save it to a memory card or just burn it on a plain DVD for what 25 cents... more and more home enetertainment systems are going to support memory media.. its smaller, will eventually hold more memory and is easy to write, and rewrite over it... hddvd and blue ray are great for holding tons of information... but how many movies are going to take up 30gigs? none... even in hd format... why would i waste my money on eaither when for 3 to 5 bucks i can download and save a movie in HD format? no one will... by the time blue ray or HDDVD gets to the level that they compete or replace standard DVD they will be obsolete.. i can walk around with one portable hard drive with 100 HD movies or 100 dvd cases with the same thing? they were the wave of the future 10 years ago... now they are too late.. i wont invest in them... stack them up next to my 8track, and beta movies..lol

and you will see the same thing with game systems in the next few years... you wont buy a disk... you will buy it online and save it to your console... and then toss in a memory card to take it to a friends.. and of course by then it will probably be hardwired into yours they will use online codes to make sure each game is only getting played on one console at a time... this isnt a far out idea its whats already happening in 10 years from now your dvd's will be collecting dust or in the trash because you saved it to your dvr...

Steel-Froggy said:
This needs to be locked. It has served it's purpose.
PSH BS what do you know? this has directed a lot of attention instead of people creating their own threads discussing certin topics, this takes most of the hates threads and lets people debate them out in 1 thread

Brawny said:
No...just larger demographic, not aiming exactly.

Maybe you should be so quick to say that....Most of the people here are wii60 supporters, including me.

Also, how are you a member here and not know anything about the wii (especially online, that question is asked 5 times a day)

I didnt mean that the Wii isnt good when i said younger pop. I said (or meant) the games are as of now. And I am a member cause I saw this post and signed up. From PS3 Chat BTW.

Here is what it is I owned both PS1 and PS2 so I am no fan boy by any mean. But I can't afford a PS3

EDIT: Sorry but I just double posted don't know what happened on that one

Last edited:
I owned a PS1 and PS2. The problem is I can't afford a PS3, and also I played a PS3 I thought the graphics were amazing but I hated the controller no rumble and it just felt like Sony didn't at least try to make a different controller. This is why I am getting a 360 core 50 bucks more than a wii good graphics great shooter games. I know you didn't want people to say cuz of the price but honestly that is the main reason and the controller being second

My god the Wii owns... said:
There have been at least 5 other threads like this in the past...er...two days? Why don't you go give your opinion in one of those?

Because that is what showed up in the new posts when I clicked new posts if you must know

WhiteSnake007 said:
Ok First I'd like to point out that this site is called wiichat.com. Why would you register just to diss the system it's dedicated to. And I can find quite a few reasons why Wii is better than ps3.
Ok First I'd like to point out that this is the ps3 subforum, secondly this is a thread about how the ps3 sux when not comparing it to any other console systems.
1.Blu-ray is a technology that will probly be gone within a year becuz nobody likes it and its too expensive I like it, that makes YOU very wrong, because u said nobody likes it.
2. the wii is a fraction of the price of a ps3 Refer to second comment
3. the ps3 is basically hardcore gamers only, the wii was made for everyone majority of wii games are made for kids, thats because majority of wii's sales are to kids, only some games can all age groups enjoy. and again this isnt comparing to the wii thread
3. The ps3 is just more of the same button mashers we've played before. thats true but minus the rumble they had in ps2, which sucks for the ps3
4. nintendo has balls for doing this with the motion sensing becuz it was a decision that could have been a success or a failure same can be said for ps3 doing six-axis and blu ray, its a new technology and they risked sales because of it
5. Nintendo has better exclusive franchises(Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Super Smash Bros, etc.) thats just your own opinion, there are alot of FF fans out there, mgs fans too
6. The wii will probly have a larger game library since it can play wii discs, gc discs, and the virtual console has games from about 5 different consoles. I don't care wut you say, some of those older agmes (super mario bros., etc.) are better than some of the new PS games. Why would nintendo make New Super Mario Bros. if they knew it would fail. once again just your own opinion, and dont probably with your biased opinions because you're 'probly' gonna be wrong
7. I already have a multimedia center that can edit photos, play cds, dvds and video games, etc. It's called a COMPUTER. Maybe I'll show you how to use one some time. alot of people dont have PCs
8. Notice how some ps3 features(connectivity to portable system, etc.) were things that Nintendo had first. doesnt matter who had what first, its whos got what now, e.g. wii will 'probly' be really good when online comes out... but jesus christ they're taking their time arent they? ps3 already has online, and so does xbox. but xbox really doesnt count since its been out for 1 year+ now, but ps3 came out after wii (well at least in australia)
There's 8 reasons why wii>ps3
There's 8 reasons why your 'probly' wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back