is 360 really bad

the_flood502 said:
(how are you playing and typing at the same time?)

that's very nice... you obviously like the games that are out now... i don't... i prefer more shootie-uppie type games (always have)... the wii lacks 'em...

i'm all for party games and the like... but at 1700 (when i typically get home =( ) nobody really wants to be jumping around after a hard days work, at least that's what i found.

---

Fable rocked. Can't wait for Fable 2 - you get a puppy ^^

---

360 DVD player? ... you have to buy a remote... i'll stick to my DivX DVD player.
you dont need to buy a remote to use the dvd player in the 360 :scared:

WII60 said:
er..360 over wii nuff said

Thats your opinion
I presonally am starting to like the 360 over the Wii but I love my Wii, I want a 360 but I have no money, I'll get one soon but I want a bigger TV first

BTW: How much is XBL? [In £, Per month]

i pay about £5 a month but its cheaper if you buy a twelve month card.

As long as you don't put it anywhere stupid like by a fireplace or backed up right against a wall, the ring of death shouldn't pop up. Id be REALLY pissed if it did tho
Anyways, has a lot better games that Wii at the moment, so it's definately worth it.

Oh yea, and don't move the 360 when a disc is playing. Just ask anyone from personal experience (mine says to put the 360 into the disc or something like that! lol:lol:

legandaryseeker said:
NO NO NO NO NO you got it all wrong it is the best plus HALO3 is coming out and it will be the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

I've said it before... sequels can never match the 1st one, it'll be good, but won't be the same.

I hate people who think that Halo 3 is like 'OMGZ IT'S LIKE THE F****** MOST AMAZING GAME IN THE FREAKING WORLD'

it'll be good... but it won't be that good.

I like both the Wii and the 360. Currently, I am playing the 360 more because of the online play. Once Nintendo gets its Online services up to par, I'm sure games like SSBB and Metroid Prime 3 will take up alot of my gaming time.

I'm still on the fence about Halo 3 though. Halo 2 didn't live up to the hype in the story mode. Online play was good but there were too many glitchers trying to ruin the fun for honest players.

Thor's Hammer said:
I like both the Wii and the 360. Currently, I am playing the 360 more because of the online play. Once Nintendo gets its Online services up to par, I'm sure games like SSBB and Metroid Prime 3 will take up alot of my gaming time.

I'm still on the fence about Halo 3 though. Halo 2 didn't live up to the hype in the story mode. Online play was good but there were too many glitchers trying to ruin the fun for honest players.
with halo 3 i think youll be able to expect extremely fast patches to fix glitches, since the 360 is all about online connectivity and halo is their key franchise, and im sure they dont want it to get glitched up if they know they can help it

That would be nice if the beta alone gets rid of alot of the glitches, but we'll see how proactive they are with subsequent patches and fixes. I hope they do a better job then Epic with Gears of War. Every time they fix something I notice other problems arise. For instance, the new update for Gears fixed a couple of glitches but now I've noticed the active reload on the sniper has been weaker at times, the boomshot spread has been diminished, lancer has seemed to become more powerful, and shotgun now seems to be lethal at a larger distance then before. I guess I should be happy that they at least are still working with the game to keep gamers playing it.

Thor's Hammer said:
That would be nice if the beta alone gets rid of alot of the glitches, but we'll see how proactive they are with subsequent patches and fixes. I hope they do a better job then Epic with Gears of War. Every time they fix something I notice other problems arise. For instance, the new update for Gears fixed a couple of glitches but now I've noticed the active reload on the sniper has been weaker at times, the boomshot spread has been diminished, lancer has seemed to become more powerful, and shotgun now seems to be lethal at a larger distance then before. I guess I should be happy that they at least are still working with the game to keep gamers playing it.
my gears broke before i got this update
the shotgun beocming more powerful sounds unlikley
sniper weaker with active reload? hopefully, maybe they made it so you have to hit like the torso now to bring them down which would be way better
boom, likely they nerfed this too, after the last path, the boom was just an easy 2 kills at the least all the time
lancer more powerful sounds likely, im glad for this, i always hate seeing games main gun get discarded like it dose in gears, the patch before made the lancer very good in a duo, hopefully now its good on its own

The reviews on Amazon.com are looking really bad for this system. Maybe they are for the initial batch, but this makes me really weary. It seems that if one buys this console, there is a some 50% chance it will break down. And what about the customer service at Microsoft? Scary stuff. I was really thinking about this console. Read the reviews on Amazon.com, this is one of the largest online purchase outlets out there and tons of people use it. Beware!

What the heck is wrong with you!?! Dont EVER ask that question because everyone knows the 360 is AWESOME!!!!! With a capital 'A'! Just look at it:

elite_00.jpg

WiiBad said:
The reviews on Amazon.com are looking really bad for this system. Maybe they are for the initial batch, but this makes me really weary. It seems that if one buys this console, there is a some 50% chance it will break down. And what about the customer service at Microsoft? Scary stuff. I was really thinking about this console. Read the reviews on Amazon.com, this is one of the largest online purchase outlets out there and tons of people use it. Beware!

And for all those who have complained there are many who are happy and have not had a problem with the system. There's a reason electronic equipment usually have replacement plans/extended warranties offered at purchase. There are many variables as to why a product fails. Bad parts, poor ventilation, power surge, faulty hardware, user error, etc... Any time you buy a piece of electronic equipment, you chance something happening to it. Protect yourself and your investment and hopefully you should enjoy your system for a long time.

Back