is 360 really bad

No, the systems not bad itself, the reason i recommend not getting it, (also the reason i didnt get it) is b/c of three red lights of doom........... as soon as i remembered that, i quickly put it back and got a Wii!!!!

And once again, the system is not bad!!!! The only reason not to get it is, pshh, why am i explaining it again!! ^Its right ontop!^

SGT.zac said:
What the heck is wrong with you!?! Dont EVER ask that question because everyone knows the 360 is AWESOME!!!!! With a capital 'A'! Just look at it:

elite_00.jpg
OK!! ur dumb i dont care what does it look like!!! i care about the console if it will break.... :wtf:

I always thought the console itself was kinda fugly...I mean..not PS3 ugly, but still no streamlined sex box. That said I much prefer the sexy white to the bland black.

trevorsantos said:
OK!! ur dumb i dont care what does it look like!!! i care about the console if it will break.... :wtf:
dont call him dumb,
YOURE* dumb.
if you actually read this thread youd know the chances of it breaking are slim right now

Mr_Stoukaph said:
What do you do when you get the red ring of death?
first you try some troubleshooting methods like always (they give you a lot on the m$ site)
if those dont work, if your 360 is still under its year warranty they send you a prepaid box and all that good stuff for you to send it to them, get it repaired blah blah, the only price you have to pay is your time, which is a couple weeks.

I don't currently have a 360, but I was thinking about getting one. I'm really concerned about the ring because my old Xbox broke soon after the warrenty expired. I got it fixed for more money and then 90 days (another warrenty) after that it broke again the same way as before. My respect for MS has declined to almost nothing now. Should I still get a 360?

Mr_Stoukaph said:
I don't currently have a 360, but I was thinking about getting one. I'm really concerned about the ring because my old Xbox broke soon after the warrenty expired. I got it fixed for more money and then 90 days (another warrenty) after that it broke again the same way as before. My respect for MS has declined to almost nothing now. Should I still get a 360?
Definitly. Though MS have produced a new bunch of 360s which shouldn't get the ring of death, if you're unlucky (like I was), you can simply just ring up MS, they'll come round and pick it up themselves, and then you'll get it back in less then 2 weeks - but the chances of that happening now is very unlikely. It really is value for money, especially if you get online. Only problem is, there's a chance of addiction :)

I have had a Wii since it came out and it rocks! But I just got an Xbox 360 this week and I am ADDICTED! X-Box live is awesome...if you havent played Worms, you gotta try it!

Back