is the ps3 really that good

first of all why dosent everyone just calm down cause these are just videogame consoles and there will be new ones in 5 -7 years. Secondly the only thing wrong with the ps3 is the high price and the lack of good exclusive games.

ps3 has a better launch than the 360 because it had resitance which is better than any launch game on the 360 or wii

kevbomac05 said:
ps3 has a better launch than the 360 because it had resitance which is better than any launch game on the 360 or wii

I like Zelda more than Resistance.

I like PS3 because its gettin' MGS4, KH series, FF series, RE 5, and I'm too lazy to look at the rest of the cool line-up.

^^ i think most peoples opinions are clearly biased.

I like the X360, Wii and PS3... (in that order)

the only thing i don't like about the PS3 is the controller... never like the controllers... too fiddly - it's the dual analogue positions that are in the way!.

Plus all the games i'd want for PS3 are coming out for the 360 any ways

Sony are a great company... (^^ getting my laptop from 'em it's so hot+Pretty... 'cos laptops ain't just about the components it's how cool they look ^^... but this ones got both ^^ Yay (£900 though =/ ^^ that's 2x PS3s-ish))

Wouldn't ever get a PS3... my HDMI socket is already being used (DivX player)... and my TV gives me electric shocks when i touch it ='( - so buying one would be pointless... where'd it go?

Back