is the ps3 really that good

the_flood502 said:
^^ that's because people like gamercon and shiftfallout exist.

and people like this guy.

---

your wrong there =/

All fanboys suck.

And how can you say that every 360 is broken? mine isn't and my brothers isn't... (he got his launch year... it's not broken once... SO THERE!)

---

Fanboys remind me of Christians.

No matter what you say to them, they always think they're right.

For example:

This is a quote from the website 'godhatesgoths.com' :

"[email protected] wrote : hello. at first, great homepage. somewhere on the internet i found some information about goths being the reason for the extinction of dinosaurs. i really don't know where i found it, but i hope you know about this theory and can include it to your homepage. best wishes and praise the lord!

Reverend Green's Comment : No, i believe you are confused. There was no such thing as dinosaurs, this is another piece of science bullshit. Scientists will stop at nothing to hurt my God with their lies and blasphemy and evils!"

-See what i mean? ...

Hmm, trust me. I'm the last thing from a fanboy. But what do you want me to say? My 360 has broken three times. I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing.

Before I had problems with it, I loved my 360. But it's getting old, and unless you can't read, I said from my experience, the hardware is a piece of junk.

Yes, I agree all fanboys suck. But from what I've seen on different forums, there's a whole lot more Xbox fanboys. I've seen some people on PS3 and Wii forums at least admit that the 360 has nice games and stuff. But I've hardly seen anyone on a Xbox forum admit that a certain game or whatever looked good on a different system.

I'm sorry that I'm just stating my opinion. I don't recall saying that every 360 has broken, but mine sure has and I know plenty of other people whose 360 has broken has well.

toXic said:
Hmm, trust me. I'm the last thing from a fanboy. But what do you want me to say? My 360 has broken three times. I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing.

Before I had problems with it, I loved my 360. But it's getting old, and unless you can't read, I said from my experience, the hardware is a piece of junk.

Yes, I agree all fanboys suck. But from what I've seen on different forums, there's a whole lot more Xbox fanboys. I've seen some people on PS3 and Wii forums at least admit that the 360 has nice games and stuff. But I've hardly seen anyone on a Xbox forum admit that a certain game or whatever looked good on a different system.

I'm sorry that I'm just stating my opinion. I don't recall saying that every 360 has broken, but mine sure has and I know plenty of other people whose 360 has broken has well.

My apologies.

I thought that you were stating that because your console broke several times all Xbox 360 are a pile of steaming ****...

But obviously that wasn't the case.

the_flood502 said:

---

Fanboys remind me of Christians.

No matter what you say to them, they always think they're right.

For example:

"[email protected] wrote : hello. at first, great homepage. somewhere on the internet i found some information about goths being the reason for the extinction of dinosaurs. i really don't know where i found it, but i hope you know about this theory and can include it to your homepage. best wishes and praise the lord!

Reverend Green's Comment : No, i believe you are confused. There was no such thing as dinosaurs, this is another piece of science bullshit. Scientists will stop at nothing to hurt my God with their lies and blasphemy and evils!"

-See what i mean? ...
Well ill admit it if there was something wrong with the PS3. Only problem is the fanboys of Nintendo here can only come up with its price and not needing the hardware. Its not a PS3 problem, its your problem. I saw someone say the PS3 was just a pretty PS2, nothing but eye candy. If thats true then what can the PS3 do, besides play games, that the PS2 can do as well? Oh, wait... hold on, yes nothing. So i defend the PS3 from retards with nothing better to do than make themselves feel better for not having one by lieing to themselves, and others, saying its a piece of crap.

Religion, i believe, is the ultimate form of evil as it has started and been the cause of many wars.

toXic said:

Well said my friend(as well as GamerCon). :yesnod: Gotta say I'ma sucker for Halo 3 :lol: and for MGS4 and Brawl so for me I can't say I don't like any, but I feel obligated to explain that the PS3 ain't a freakin' grill! The 360s more of a grill! :lol:

Yes, religion is evil.

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
Well said my friend(as well as GamerCon). :yesnod: Gotta say I'ma sucker for Halo 3 :lol: and for MGS4 and Brawl so for me I can't say I don't like any, but I feel obligated to explain that the PS3 ain't a freakin' grill! The 360s more of a grill! :lol:

Yes, religion is evil.

Haha, yes. I'm more of a sucker for Gears of War though.:cool:

religion is GREAT. The problem comes from organized religion, where someone tells others what to do and what to think. Religion is supposed to be something personal, when it becomes an organized club with a leader, then it all falls to ****. Personal doesnt mean looking to others for acceptance, which is what happens all too often.

Anyways, the worst problem the PS3 has is that people are ignorant about it. Sony could go on a huge marketing campaign, but then all the fanboys will just paint it as lies. History will just have to repeat itself.

Shiftfallout said:
religion is GREAT. The problem comes from organized religion, where someone tells others what to do and what to think. Religion is supposed to be something personal, when it becomes an organized club with a leader, then it all falls to ****. Personal doesnt mean looking to others for acceptance, which is what happens all too often.

Feh... I don't want to be part of a religion/cult. I change my thoughts often when new things are discovered and with any religion/cult that would be detrimental. Its also another quality that people look at, like its important. Then you'd be grouped in with an idiotic stereotype. Yeah, no thanks, half of what these religions are saying is bull. Care to pass good morals without needing donations and a whole lot of bull? Just because of that bible people still believe we were magically created by a divine being or that the mustard seed is the smallest seed. What a pile of bull. Science and Darwinism are my role-models as well as Buddhism, but we are a materialistic society so I cannot picture my life from a non-materialistic veiwpoint. I believe its much better than society though. I believe religion is also the start of many wars. Thats just me though, I hope.

Shiftfallout said:
Anyways, the worst problem the PS3 has is that people are ignorant about it. Sony could go on a huge marketing campaign, but then all the fanboys will just paint it as lies. History will just have to repeat itself.

Agreed, I was as well. :yesnod:

The way i see it is if you want to see the most piontless wars in history, look at the ones started by religion. Its like two kids arguing whos pencil is sharper and then they feel the only way to find out is by stabbing one in the eye. Then the "Eye for an eye" saying kicks in and blood is being spilled cause cause of a pencil. Or to be more precise, two kids with imaginary pencils.

The PS3 is replacing super computers so, i think its pretty awesome.

Again, theres a big difference between organized religion and personalized religion. Organized religion ends up being part of the wars you are talking about. Religion in itself is really supposed to be a personal experience, which involves an individual belief that cares not about the mass movements or what other people think. Religion in itself is great, and not the cause of strife. Organized religion, is not very personal, its a heirarchy, a group that follows the whole rather than the individual. Thats the problem. You cant put a name to religion, its a belief. When you name it, classify it, and pull people to your cause and then telling them what to think, then you have a organizion building up an army.

Even the belief that religion is bad, and nothing else exists (atheism..ect) is actually religion within itself. They gather people, force their beliefs and then clash with another organized religion.

PS3 is black and awsome. <--- see still on topic.

Shiftfallout said:
Again, theres a big difference between organized religion and personalized religion. Organized religion ends up being part of the wars you are talking about. Religion in itself is really supposed to be a personal experience, which involves an individual belief that cares not about the mass movements or what other people think. Religion in itself is great, and not the cause of strife. Organized religion, is not very personal, its a heirarchy, a group that follows the whole rather than the individual. Thats the problem. You cant put a name to religion, its a belief. When you name it, classify it, and pull people to your cause and then telling them what to think, then you have a organizion building up an army.

Even the belief that religion is bad, and nothing else exists (atheism..ect) is actually religion within itself. They gather people, force their beliefs and then clash with another organized religion.

I agree with you, but what you call "personal religion" is better known as faith. Religion is the set of laws that try to join people with similar or the same kind of faith.

the_flood502 said:

-See what i mean? ...

jesus, that guy is nuts

His opening paragraph has to be a classic example of the crazy $hit you can find on the interent

I
S YOUR CHILD SAFE FROM GOTHIC PREDATORS? WHY VAMPIRE GOTHS ARE ABUSING HANDICAPPED CHILDREN! CAN READING HARRY POTTER LEAD TO DEMON POSSESSION? LEARN HOW TO 'DE-GOTH' YOUR CHILD! FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT WICCA, AND WHY THEY SACRIFICE BABIES! THE LINKS BETWEEN THE GOTHIC SUBCULTURE AND 9/11! WHY LISTENING TO GOTHIC MUSIC CAN LEAD TO LONG TERM MENTAL ILLNESS! LEARN THE SECRET GOTH HANDSHAKE! AND WHY GOTHS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING? ... AND MUCH MUCH MORE... ONLY ON GODHATESGOTHS.COM

On a topic related note. An unfortunate side effect of the PS3 not shifting many units is that developers will no longer continue to release games for it. If there is 3-4 times as much potential for profit on the Wii, they'll go there instead. Am i wrong?

Thundercun7 said:
jesus, that guy is nuts

His opening paragraph has to be a classic example of the crazy $hit you can find on the interent

He is indeed... freaking nut jobs...

But he reminds me of fanboys for some reason...

No matter what people were saying to him they were wrong, he being a all powerful, reverend and all - lol

Stupid USAmericans and their bible-bashing =/

Shiftfallout said:

Hey, yeahh I see your point, very true!

Don't forget Black and Shiny!!!

Back