Just a question... about medical marijuana...

BunnieSlayer

WiiChat Member
Feb 12, 2007
Bakersfield, Ca
Wii Online Code
5361-8816-4551-8524
What are everyones views on medical marijuana? I happen to live in California where it is legal... and am a part of NORML... so I am all for it... anyone else have an opinion..?

Oh snap, another topic where certain ignorant/arrogant people could potentially make me angry.

All for it, I'll leave it at that. Until I get pissed off enough to write a ****ing essay, which will inevitably happen.

I think it's fine to use for medical purposes. I could care less if people smoked it for recreation. I just wish that people could control theirselves when it comes to getting high. People would definitely over use it.

i'm up for it, and down with it.........it's a plant, that could help you in time of need, i don't see the problem....i'd rather have something natural in me than pills

Last edited:
I see no problem with it.

the use of/legalization of Marijuana in general is a pretty interesting debate to take part in.

I don't see any problem with cannabis, whether for medical or recreation reasons. Heck, alcohol is worse for you and that's perfectly legal.

Celeste said:
Oh snap, another topic where certain ignorant/arrogant people could potentially make me angry.

All for it, I'll leave it at that. Until I get pissed off enough to write a ****ing essay, which will inevitably happen.

Hahaha, that's most certainly me. ;)

Actually, for medical purposes it can actually help a lot more, my mum can be prescribed it, but she doesn't want it around the house because children walk through here, and there's the medical health issues she's worried about, because evidence is quite dodgy when it comes to marijuana. Alcohol is worse for you, but it can do some damage if it's taken out of control.

There is no good reason why it shouldn't be used medicinally.

Good anti-nausea medicine - I've gotten prescription ones that don't do anything, weed seems to be the only one that works (it cures hangovers!)

Good sleep medicine - It's better for you then the barbiturates they give people now

And it is good for anxiety as well!

Plus prohibition DOES NOT WORK. Period.
What were people doing when alcohol was illegal? Drinking. All the time.

Last edited:
Drugs for medical perposies
Im for (we have all taken some form of medication)

Drugs for receration
They make people dull and smelly (I live in Manchester where a lot of people smell of weed)

Just like all things, if not done in moderation, it will #$%@ you up. Eat too much food, you become obese, play too many video games, and other things in your life begin to suffer, job, relationships, etc. If you can't control yourself, then it's not the fault of the activity, it's the fault of the person, IMO.

I'm in favour of self control as opposed to government control for most things, so I would be for legalization for both medical, and recreational purposes.

Also all for it.

It's a natural plant, I've read into it a little and there's lots of benefits for it.

Are wii not forgetin Marios use of magic mushrooms
They make him higher

I suppose if is going to help people cope with a very painful illness then why not. I don't see what all the controversy is about.

medical marijuana is generally not smoked. it is modified chemically into a pill form. when you smoke marijuana you lose a lot of the active ingredients.

Back