Kingdom Hearts

I love KH its a great game if it came out on the Wii I think it should be a different storyline because the gameplay would be way different

The control would be great, however its a Sony product so lets keep it that way. Remember how pissed off people were when they heard that Perfect Dark would now be a XBox product? If it was on the Wii however I would love it, and even better Sora could be a playable character in SSBB

maybe instead of disney characters it can be like ssb characters but be like the same thing travel into the characters different worlds and stuff maybe brawl will actualy kinda have a story line liek this who knows that would be pretty sweet

P.S. i love the original kingdom hearts theme song Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru

I would also like to note this is not just a "sony" game it was also on gba and nds.

I like that idea about having to go through say the Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, Planet Zebes, Kong Country, Outer Space (Starfox) and Pokemon Stadium (similar to Olympus)...

Oh and hey for anyone dissing the Disney product, I happen to like nearly every Disney film (apart from some ala The Aristocats) but I think they are great films and couldnt care less if they are in Kingdom Hearts, as they add to the experience. Like what was said before, kingdom Hearts wouldnt be Kingdom Hearts if not for the Disney characters...

Comeon, how come so many KH haters? Just cause it aint gonna come on the Wii, doesnt mean u cant respect it. KH is my ultimate fav game on the PS2 of all time.

m7ticalm said:
Comeon, how come so many KH haters? Just cause it aint gonna come on the Wii, doesnt mean u cant respect it. KH is my ultimate fav game on the PS2 of all time.
Doesnt it piss you off? People have nothing better to do than find a topic supporting something just to go in and diss it... get a life ya losers

I realize it is not entierly likely that it Kingdom Hearts will appear on Wii. But I would deffinatly is not rule out entirely....

Anyone remember the apperance it made already on a nintendo product of ours?

Im suprized no one has mentioned it already. GBA.

Back