Metroid prime 3 problems

bazely2354

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Marlow/uk
Wii Online Code
7850-4435-4464-5404
mp3 won't play each time i put it in the wii and load it it says could not read disc but when i check the disc for scratches there is none at all on the disc what should i do

bazely2354 said:
mp3 won't play each time i put it in the wii and load it it says could not read disc but when i check the disc for scratches there is none at all on the disc what should i do

mine to
:mad5:

did u put the disc n the right way?
i did the once n was like wtf.. then changed it jaj

that or its a faulty disc... if its only mp3 that doesnt werk

I had the same problems with an MP3 disk I had. What I would do is just keep reloading it and sometimes turn the Wii on its side. It eventually ran every time.

The message usually came between planets.

Dzapper said:
Mine to!!!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
Mine too!
I just bought it like 1 hour ago.
I can see the logo, make save file, choose difficulty and then it's right there it just stops reading the disc and restart the system.

I tested it with other games, and they are all fine.
I tested Metroid 3 over 10 times different time but it kept restarting at EXACTLy the same spot!

The only difference between mine and you guys is that I don't get error msg, Mine just goes black screen then restarts automatically by iteself in 3 sec.

Do u guys think this is a common problem for MP3?

Last edited:
JoonKimDDS said:
Mine too!
I just bought it like 1 hour ago.
I can see the logo, make save file, choose difficulty and then it's right there it just stops reading the disc and restart the system.

I tested it with other games, and they are all fine.
I tested Metroid 3 over 10 times different time but it kept restarting at EXACTLy the same spot!

The only difference between mine and you guys is that I don't get error msg, Mine just goes black screen then restarts automatically by iteself in 3 sec.

Do u guys think this is a common problem for MP3?
HELL! mine said disc read error the first time I booted it up!!!!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

guess the mp3 disks have had some kind of problem. mines worked fine since the day ive gotten it. well my advice is to just call Nintendo about it. if your Wii is working fine with all other games then its just the disc. maybe theyll give you a new one or something. idk

Back