My revelation about 'boosting'

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANYONE can reach level 56 legitimately--one just needs to play the game long enough. Obviously, the kill-to-death and win ratios of players who have reached level 56 can vary widely, indicating a wide variance in performance. What do you mean by to "really perform as a level 56"?

The difference between an obviously boosted 56er (they are EXTREMELY terrible even with the best weapons) or a hacker.

I guess it's kinda hard to say, who IS a true lvl 56er. I mean, from what I've seen, most of the lvl 56ers here have been in ONE XP BOOSTED match?

Not sure on that statement, but it's what I've seen.

A true 56'er is kind of a useless description. If you want to be technical then its one who has not boosted, or if they have boosted, then they have the skill level to compete with those who have grinded for 56. Either way, it doesnt really matter, its a game and you should be allowed to have fun however you want, (as much as i disagree with boosting, and toobing, proxterton) its about whats fun for you and taking strangers into account at your own expense isn't neccessary. That's not to say i dont get upset when it happens to me, but you can always find another match if you dont like how someone is playing.

tl;dr version: Disagree with boosting, doesn't affect me, mind your own business.

I google'd it, found out there is the danger of becoming a lvl 1... So not even gonna try it out

Haha even if Ego ended up in some boosted games he still has like IDK, 20 days play time on record and billions of XP. Mad props, this is a legit 56er X_x...

Boosting sometimes gets on my nerves but not too much SSM DOMO in my clan used to be 20-32 in one game one guy who boosts people is kira

Yrah. I only friended kira because of the unlimited nadesandstuff. Just the cool things. No boosting.

Man boosting sucks but I've been playing goldeneye for a year now and I haven't seen a single booster except from that gay-ass hacker.

Ive seen a level 100 person...i host quit right when the game started.

^ wut is this i dont even

Why the hell do they have a level higher than 56 programmed if it's impossible to obtain? -_-; None the less, why don't they have a system that blocks a player from obtaining said level and then playing online...

I have no friggen idea. He had no name in the lobby, and it said 8 people had voted. When the game started, I pulled up the player list, and there he was, level 100, no name. Host quit ftw. P.S., this "boosting" revelation is completely irrelivant, now, cause it never happened in my clan...so...karp, if you would please do the honors of closing this thread.

WHAT?! Don't you tell me what to close, son! I'm the Karp mod here you mother--

... Oh. You're the OP.

NEVERMIND! :D Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back