Naruto

hey i heard that this is the last season is that true?

and where do i watch the 1 and 2 movie of naruto(i watched the movies with naruto and a movie actor and themin this snowy place)please give me the links

TTGK said:
naruto means a fish cake in japanese that is narutos favorite food and that why his name is naruto
while naruto is a food it isnt his favorite food. however it is IN his favorite food which is ramen

zeon9881 said:
hey i heard that this is the last season is that true?

and where do i watch the 1 and 2 movie of naruto(i watched the movies with naruto and a movie actor and themin this snowy place)please give me the links

they are Naruto 1 and 2
there is a three but its unsubbed

But there are ovas (three of them)
They where realesed with the games in Japan
The sports one is the best

http://www.keiichianimeforever.com/anime/onlineanime/index.html
Scroll down

(if this was helpfull some rep whould be nice)

Torrents be your freind
I dont own that site

zzz.. episodes are boring and old..

Been reading the manga now for ages, up to No.345 in the Naruto Series.

Naruto has exceeded his father, the 4th Hokage, he has taken Wind Manipulation to a level beyond even the 4th. Kakashi believes Naruto could be the next Hokage, and tells Naruto that. Sakura has started to show more feelings toward Naruto(oblivious is he..), Orichimaru and Sasake have had a small bout, and it appears Orochimaru has now taken over Sasake's body.

Last edited:
retro joe......it helps if your put spoiler tag around the selected item like this
(do not use the periods)
[.S.P.O.I.L.E.R.]Put your information here[./.S.P.O.I.L.E.R.]

Must kill Joe

Not all of us read the mana

urban_shinobi said:
retro joe......it helps if your put spoiler tag around the selected item like this
(do not use the periods)
[.S.P.O.I.L.E.R.]Put your information here[./.S.P.O.I.L.E.R.]

i put spoilers before the text, cuz all the rest of it i knew was spoilers. not my fault if u read beyond the "Spoilers.."....

PLUS, i didn't know about the spoiler BBcode, see those 17 posts.. yeah. kinda new here...

Plus, if u were a true naruto fan, u'd read the manga..

Last edited:
You shouldnt take things over the net so offensively, and gte defensive for no reason......it's stupid, and ignorant. The definition of a newb is a new player, member who accepts help and is willing to work with people who are already on the site/know what they are doing. a noob is a gay ****tard who disregards help, gets defensive for idiotic reasons, and makes idiotic assumptions.

also, somepeople dont have access to the manga, or have a limited supply......sometime s it isnt their fault, and that doesnt tell a fan or not. A true fan likes the show, the manga, and everyting about the anime before, during, and even after they die out of popularity.........reading the manga is only a part of the puzzle. That, and much of the info you've said was already said before, if you would read the post ahead (that is a must when in forums....read a few pages or so, then get into the dicussion...it shows if your a super noob or not)

but..there is some good in you. you did put spoilers in front, and of course, you arent responible for other actions. some people though cant help look down when the info is just in sight......so they read it..........and you know what happens after that....the flaming, accustion, other stuff. just next time try taking stuff here a little less personally and put spoiler tags around any info that may compromise someone's enjoment of the series.

urban_shinobi said:
You shouldnt take things over the net so offensively, and gte defensive for no reason......it's stupid, and ignorant. The definition of a newb is a new player, member who accepts help and is willing to work with people who are already on the site/know what they are doing. a noob is a gay ****tard who disregards help, gets defensive for idiotic reasons, and makes idiotic assumptions.

also, somepeople dont have access to the manga, or have a limited supply......sometime s it isnt their fault, and that doesnt tell a fan or not. A true fan likes the show, the manga, and everyting about the anime before, during, and even after they die out of popularity.........reading the manga is only a part of the puzzle. That, and much of the info you've said was already said before, if you would read the post ahead (that is a must when in forums....read a few pages or so, then get into the dicussion...it shows if your a super noob or not)

but..there is some good in you. you did put spoilers in front, and of course, you arent responible for other actions. some people though cant help look down when the info is just in sight......so they read it..........and you know what happens after that....the flaming, accustion, other stuff. just next time try taking stuff here a little less personally and put spoiler tags around any info that may compromise someone's enjoment of the series.

reasoning of why i got defensive, was because i got negative rep from it, when i had indeed shown the fact there was spoilers, and furthermore got punished for NOT knowing about something (spoiler BBCode). That is why, if u get treated like ****, of course u get offensive/defensive..

On a side note, if you WANT the manga(seeing as no1 seems to know), sign up on www.narutofan.net, there you can download the entire series of the manga(1-346).

:cryin:

if the manga was in color i would read it. black and white just doesn't make it exciting and it makes it seem boring. but thats just me

retro_joe said:
On a side note, if you WANT the manga(seeing as No seems to know), sign up on www.narutofan.net, there you can download the entire series of the Manga(1-346).

:cryin:

Slight prob there
Its illegal to download the Manga if its out in your country

Besides reading manga at the computer defeats the object of it

So there not on normal TV
And there cut to heck on TV
(also you-tube is rubbish for watching anime)

And im buying the box sets as they come out (there uncut)

Back