Naruto

Hes crap in that form
His Moves are to slow
You will have to import from Japan license issues stop a US/UK release
(IE different company's own the different characters)

You have to unlock a lot of charicters

Kenshiro
Kenshin (tripple jump and hes fast)
Gohan (a good keep away one)
Saske
And a few I dont know the names of

None of the dn cast are
They apper do a move dissaper

my fav is kakashi:D

cause

~Spoiler~

he was in the anbu his super strong and smart and hi has mankato sharingan.

You are error
spoilers go like this [.spoiler] Some word thingys go here [/spoiler]
With out the red dot

But I think most of us know that

naruto_freak said:
my fav is kakashi:D

cause

~Spoiler~

he was in the anbu his super strong and smart and hi has mankato sharingan.
wrong reason being....

Kakashi became a jonin at the beggining of the Kakashi gaiden arc with the yet 2 be 4th hokage Arashi as theyre team leader (hope i didnt mess up on the name) and his 2 teamates Uchiha Obitio and something-Rin. 4th hokage said since that Kakashi is the first in the group 2 become a jonin in there groups they should all give gifts Kakashi takes one from everyone exeecpt Obito (who has a personality much like Naruto's) Oboito is always ddetermined 2 beet Kakashi (who has a realationship with him like Sasuke and Narutos execptt Kakashi is cooler and less emo) and then they go on theyre first misisson where there is a bunch of hunajoob that I am sckiping over in the but in the end Oboito gets killed by theyere enemy in order 2 save kakashi and in his last breath, he says that he wants Kakashi 2 have one of his Sharingan eyes as his present 2 kakashi.

AND THATS HOW KAKSHI GO HIS SHARINGAN

(srry if it was un-understandable bcuz of typos and shiz cuz im 2 lazy 2 fix 'em

Okay, so I know pretty much everything about Naruto/Naruto Shippuden so ask anything :)

Back