Naruto

ahh.. naruto. I cant wait Until the new season finally goes on air... And f.y.i when ish Naruto gonna finally relize that Saske dosent need saving? lol jokes=

new season wont air for a couple of years...im guessing

and retro, it's cool man, i understand. I was like that too. I figured out that ppl really dont care about the defensive because of being offended ****, so I just chose to mellow out

Darkprinny said:
So there not on normal TV
And there cut to heck on TV
(also you-tube is rubbish for watching anime)

And im buying the box sets as they come out (there uncut)

so its ok to watch something illegal, as long as its uncut. but not ok to read the japanese manga...:rolleyes:

retro_joe said:
so its ok to watch something illegal, as long as its uncut. but not ok to read the japanese manga...:rolleyes:

Did you even read my message
Ill put it in a way so you can see

I BUY THE OFFICIAL BOX SETS
So there for I am paying for the eps and supporting the UK anime sean
I also buy the ones that I like that are out in the UK (it means waiting months for some or going region 1)

What your doing is just downloading the Manga and not paying for it
That is illegal

Extra Life Mushroom said:
I've seen the entire first series. The second (Shippuden) I've seen the first few eps of. I liked it but I think Gantz was better. I'm stil hoping for a new season. *crosses fingers*
it only gets better from there. :yesnod:

Your back
YAY another anime fan

You have to wacth the last filler arc
It ends Naruto

The last one was good and didn't feel like it was filler (ie some charters learned)

It did Naruto left at the end of it

Dont click unless you want to know how Naruto ends
Ino wanted Tusanade to train her but shes training under Sakura
Garra learned how to suppress that demon thing (we also learn that he respects naruto)

Back