Naruto

Welcome Back Lord Haku! It's been a while, and I just got back today actually...anyways, I just finished reading all the manga out yesterday because i got bored waiting for 2 weeks for episodes to come out...to think that by 2009 or so the show will finally reach the current manga.

Sasuke is forming a team and has 3 members now, one with Cursed Seal 2.

Gaara dies and gets revived by one of the Akatsuki members grandmother why she dies reviving him,Thanks Gaara you kilked an old woman.

Sasuke's team objective is known right now but the members are Seigitsu a guy took Zabuza's sword, Karin a girl who like Sasuke, and Jungo a boy with caraving to kill

khirey said:
I watch youtube and read manga because they are far in the story

Meh to anime on youtube
Half an eps then you have to get up

My wii is in my room, and it's kind of annoying that I have to watch every episode on my computer. Does anybody know where I can get streaming episodes so that I can watch them on my wii? Because you can't download episodes on it. I want the Japanese ones with English subs. Youtube has deleted like all the episodes, so it's impossible to find them. If this helps, I'm on episode 144, so anything that high and over is good.

~Electivire

Last edited:
Electivire said:
My wii is in my room, and it's kind of annoying that I have to watch every episode on my computer. Does anybody know where I can watch streaming episodes? I want the Japanese ones with English subs. Youtube has deleted like all the episodes, so it's impossible to find them.
download them from dattebayo's website. the reason they took them off of youtube is because of THIS. its not like it takes forever to download. it took me 3 min to download episode 10 of sippuuden. if you want to stream it to your Wii, then get ORB or WiiCR (google them)

Mitch2025 said:
download them from dattebayo's website. the reason they took them off of youtube is because of THIS. its not like it takes forever to download. it took me 3 min to download episode 10 of sippuuden. if you want to stream it to your Wii, then get ORB or WiiCR (google them)
Thankyou so much!

Back