New Mods Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many old threads being bumped, I might leave this forum its so inactive now.

LISTEN!
I have said to the owner to get auto lock back on but he dose not want it as he thinks it will cause dupe threads

Yeah right like we dont have them already

How can you hate the MODs here??? I love them. They do their job and they do it the way the people want them to do it without complaining. Other MODs would sit there on their lazy asses and say oh I'll get on that in when I'm done eatin out with my Girlfriend....

Mods = great
Your inlove with the mods of an internet forum? BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH guess you really are a MJ fan, ANYWAY.. no matter how much ass you kiss you will not be a mod accept it and move on.

Last edited:
How can you hate the MODs here??? I love them. They do their job and they do it the way the people want them to do it without complaining. Other MODs would sit there on their lazy asses and say oh I'll get on that in when I'm done eatin out with my Girlfriend....

Mods = great
Your inlove with the mods of an internet forum? BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH guess you really are a MJ fan, ANYWAY.. no matter how much ass you kiss you will not be a mod accept it and move on.

Who are you..? And dont be telling jordan that hes a kiss up, hes saying it how it is. Nothing wrong with that.:p

Mods = great

you wuz trollin' :lol:

Did you come here to make people feel bad? Seriously.... don't get me goin because i have a temper and i'm not afraid to unleash it.

Did you come here to make people feel bad? Seriously.... don't get me goin because i have a temper and i'm not afraid to unleash it.

do-it-faggot-2.jpg

Also dont you think Wii are getting off topic here?

do-it-faggot-2.jpg

I don't really care. Someone should teach this piece of.... i'm not gonna finish the sentence. I'm finding a Mod so he/she can close this.

I don't really care. Someone should teach this piece of.... i'm not gonna finish the sentence. I'm finding a Mod so he/she can close this.

You just did.
Full stop = end of sentence.

You just did.
Full stop = end of sentence.
-Shakes head- do you have to be on everybody for something they said that was stupid to you....

-Shakes head- do you have to be on everybody for something they said that was stupid to you....

lolwut.jpg

I lol'd my balls off at that...:worship:

do-it-faggot-2.jpg

oooo im shivering in my boots, what will you do send me a threatening PM? LMAO man you're so funny, have you ever thought about going into comedy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back