New Mods Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro tip
Noobs can be ignored with the ignore member thing

true, but it can be a bad-sign for the site entirely tho. Fred: Hey martha! There's this site called wiichat, and it sounds awesome, wanna check it out!?" Martha: "Sure freedddddd :)" *they come* Fred: hell, what is this? all i ssee is spam boobs everywhere! *everyone else left because of the over-flow of spam bots.*
And i will say who is it? Lulz i love that joke cant wait to hear the rest

and then i shall say that it is I, Mr. Awesome, and then say: YOU BANNED! xD :lol: j/k, i wouldn't abuse the awesome power of moderationship, and i has witnesses to prove it now! :)

Spam boobz lulz you may seem all dry and annoying but deep down your funny lulz

I'm like the bomb, i go tick-tick. I'm like Jose.. On a stick.. I'm like, totalllllyyyyy awesomeeeeeee okaaayyyyy :lol: ;) ~and~ same with ashlee, can't leave her out now. :D back on topic, because im working hard for this, I still stand strong on my stated sentence i posted on here at first. :yesnod:

DG

Can you please put most of your sig behind a spoiler tag.
Its taking up half my screen
Pro tip

true, but it can be a bad-sign for the site entirely tho. Fred: Hey martha! There's this site called wiichat, and it sounds awesome, wanna check it out!?" Martha: "Sure freedddddd :)" *they come* Fred: hell, what is this? all i ssee is spam boobs everywhere! *everyone else left because of the over-flow of spam bots.*

and then i shall say that it is I, Mr. Awesome, and then say: YOU BANNED! xD :lol: j/k, i wouldn't abuse the awesome power of moderationship, and i has witnesses to prove it now! :)
Well theres a mod on now

I think I need to go bed anyway
Damn afternoon sleeping

I dont even know what to say, i love it. Except for some reason when i read your posts i picture your avatar saying it, jose.. On a stick..classix lulz

Pro tip

Well theres a mod on now

I think I need to go bed anyway
Damn afternoon sleeping

DPrinny, you should be a MOD, British men becoming MOD will help us out. j/k, but you should be a MOD, and good night! :)

Wasnt DG leaving?
DPrinny, you should be a MOD, British men becoming MOD will help us out. j/k, but you should be a MOD, and good night! :)
I dont want to loose my meaningless Red Mushroom

We already have two British mods (its nearly half seven am)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back