New Mods Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt DG leaving?
DPrinny, you should be a MOD, British men becoming MOD will help us out. j/k, but you should be a MOD, and good night! :)
I dont want to loose my meaningless Red Mushroom

We already have two British mods (its nearly half seven am)

Ah..i take it you didnt read my blogs last message. Sadly im not, well i could but i would be bored time to time. I like blue mushrooms better, or green.

Mod..its a big resposniblity. I could take it on. But, there are a lot of people in line for that.

Wasnt DG leaving?
DPrinny, you should be a MOD, British men becoming MOD will help us out. j/k, but you should be a MOD, and good night! :)

can't blame you, i dont see anyone else with the red mushroom. you lucky dog. :) whichever way, since we got the mods here, just report of anything suspicious as usual. :shifty: Darn! I hope you wouldn't say anything about the MODs being british! Arg! :lol:
7AM? it's 1am here lol , but i do need some shut eye soon. :lol:

Wasnt DG leaving?

can't blame you, i dont see anyone else with the red mushroom. you lucky dog. :) whichever way, since we got the mods here, just report of anything suspicious as usual. :shifty: Darn! I hope you wouldn't say anything about the MODs being british! Arg! :lol:

Maybe prinny could have a purple mushroom, now thats cool.

Here its 2:39. With one eye literally closed..im about to go to sleep, all that is keeping me up, is the fast posting in this thread.

Wasnt DG leaving?

Maybe prinny could have a purple mushroom, now thats cool.

Here its 2:39. With one eye literally closed..im about to go to sleep, all that is keeping me up, is the fast posting in this thread.

i'll be up for another hour, then off to the big-bed i go! :lol: only thing keeping me awake is all of this candy in front of me :lol:

Well Fox was on and off without doing anything
Now Trulen?
Who woke him up?

Speaking of woke up
Its about time thingy woke up and I went to bed as sleep seems to be effecting my thinking device

Well Fox was on and off without doing anything
Now Trulen?
Who woke him up?

Speaking of woke up
Its about time thingy woke up and I went to bed as sleep seems to be effecting my thinking device

you're right, because im about to be drunk, and when an American teen gets drunk by a intelligent brit, it gets messy :lol: j/k, night! :)

Well im quite shocked
No mod that dose his job has been on in all this time?

I haven't been here long (just a few weeks) and I notice that this site isn't really THAT active, which is surprising considering the amount of members on here... unless there are a lot of people with multiple accounts lol.

With the MOD situation, maybe having mods in different timezones would be a good idea.

So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

No offence, but I don't think theres a lot of people that know you well enough

Yeah, but eddy not many people know you at all. I barely know you, and i know almost everyone here..

Is that guy banned yet...damn, if he/she continued to do what he/she was doing...O_O.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back